No Longer a DD

JoshC

THE GAME!
Reaction score
I'm very proud to announce that the 'stang is no longer a Daily Driver.

She's still nothing special but maybe she'll stay under 100k or be worth something one day lol.

s2r8l2.jpg

Last edited:

JoshC

THE GAME!
Reaction score
Company got me a new Escape. I know it's not the coolest thread, but that car cover cost $175, I felt the need to brag.

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats, nice to have a DD and have only heard good things about the Escape

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
Company got me a new Escape. I know it's not the coolest thread, but that car cover cost $175, I felt the need to brag.

My car cover cost $25,000...

Atleast thats about proportionate to the value of the rest of the house...Yes, I am talking about my garage. lol

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Cars today are not really a good investment so if you're keeping it mint and not driving it to sell it one day at a higher price you are kind of missing the point of owning such a fun car.

Enjoy your car every chance you get.

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
Looks like a nice cover. Covercraft?

I have the Dustoff one from them. Fits like a glove and super easy to put on and take off.

Kuro!

Banned
Reaction score
Cars today are not really a good investment so if you're keeping it mint and not driving it to sell it one day at a higher price you are kind of missing the point of owning such a fun car.

Real talk.

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
its not a special limited edition 100K car... it is worth nothing but an insurance bill .... drive the car.

It will not be worth much in 20 years.

JoshC

THE GAME!
Reaction score

I know this. I just don't want it to look like shit in 20 years. I don't expect it to really be on the auction block at Barret Jackson 2050 or something. But I'm excited to keep it in as good of condition as possible

My car cover cost $25,000...

Atleast thats about proportionate to the value of the rest of the house...Yes, I am talking about my garage. lol

Haha. I used to have one of those.......

Looks like a nice cover. Covercraft?

I have the Dustoff one from them. Fits like a glove and super easy to put on and take off.

This is the weatherguard or something or other like that. I only have a carport so i needed something to protect it.

Gratz Josh !

Thanks man

its not a special limited edition 100K car... it is worth nothing but an insurance bill .... drive the car.

It will not be worth much in 20 years.

I know. But it's priceless to me so I wanna keep it nice.

Nothing to be proud of in my opinion. Nothing better than roasting a few trailed cars then driving home and to work the next day.

Trust me you could roast mine whether or not it was a DD it's 99% stock. I'm just glad to be able to take the care and time on it that it deserves. It's nothing special to anyone but me. It's my baby.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back