Nsr cams/cai/kb bap

esworld05

GHR
Reaction score
Hey guys, just sold the turbo and gauges, here is what I hae left.

Comp cams nsr stage 2 127200, I will include the time wedge tool as well as a pair of BBR lockouts which I bought two weeks ago and saw 3 minutes of idle time. $sold shipped anywhere in the conus. Sold sold to matt texas

I also have a spectre cai which I bought from pep boys a while bac. Purchased for 179.99, will let go for $60 shipped.

KB BAP 20 amp with remote knob. I had this on my car as long as the turbo. Bought brand new will sell $125 free shipping.

All obo. Thanks guys!

I still have the headers and springs, but I'm debating whether to take them off or not. Especially the springs since they re a pain to swap.

Will post pics of those items tonight.

Last edited:

esworld05

GHR
Reaction score
Lol, ill give it a try tonight, I just need to remove one pipe for the turbo, then ill see if I can change them out lol.

esworld05

GHR
Reaction score
I will get some tonight by 9pm central time, will remove tonight when I get out of work

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
did you mean the cams had 3 minutes of idle time?
if not, how many miles on them?

esworld05

GHR
Reaction score
No, the lock outs had 3 minutes of idle. The cams have roughly like 12k miles or less. I installed them on july 2010, so actually like 10k miles on them.

esworld05

GHR
Reaction score
A lot of people say no. But it just depends on your exhaust setup. At first I had everything stock except for or x pipe, and I could hear it slightly. Then I installed shorties and I could hear it noticibly. I later installed bassani race mufflers, and couldn't hear it as much. Then I went with straight pipes and they sounded very nice.

bullitt2086

forum member
Reaction score
are the lock outs necessary for these cams? did you have any driveability issues?

esworld05

GHR
Reaction score
No they are not, I had the cams installed with no springs lockouts etc for like 10 months I think no issues at all. I was surprised since I kept reading horror stories about bucking and stuff.

Reaction score
450 shipped and i'll take the cams, and KB BAP
if u are game PM me asap will send money how ever u all do it
i am new to this internet stuff

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back