One Eyed Willy....the next chapter!

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
I had about the same experience with them, finally got the final piece last Friday. Hopefully it all goes together without any hiccups.

So how long did it take to get everything?

null_zps1b2da5d9.jpg

null_zpsd689decc.jpg

null_zps159103d5.jpg

null_zpsf1e1e7cf.jpg

null_zpsff724254.jpg

null_zps253a3c8b.jpg

null_zps7921b144.jpg

null_zps93b54065.jpg

null_zpsb7b8d7c5.jpg

null_zps254c542b.jpg

null_zpsf0e87c69.jpg

null_zps2b8a1932.jpg

Got a few things done today.....

.....no, it's not done yet!

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
That has to be the best looking S197 I have seen to date. Amazing job!

cruisin

Reaction score
Great job. Looks incredible. Time to start shaving up for this.

Does the under hood clearance remain the same as before?
I have a few spots where I am already close and I upgraded to an Eleanor style CF hood years back for some clearance. Now the clearance issue would be upfront, just behind where the headlights are.

fastduo

forum member
Reaction score
I was there the weekend of the crash. The car looks absolutely amazing. Congrats to you! Glad to see if back together and I hope to see you out at Sebring again.

Rene'

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
Do you plan on getting the 13 style tail lights to top off the conversion?

That's the plan, those will probably be available before I get my new turbo piping :(

Great job. Looks incredible. Time to start shaving up for this.

Does the under hood clearance remain the same as before?
I have a few spots where I am already close and I upgraded to an Eleanor style CF hood years back for some clearance. Now the clearance issue would be upfront, just behind where the headlights are.

Things are different, but it works out that the radiator stays in the same spot, so clearances in the front stay the same, hood stays the same.

In one word "BEAUTIFUL"!

Thanx

Great work Paul... Your car looks amazing

Joerg

Thanx

I was there the weekend of the crash. The car looks absolutely amazing. Congrats to you! Glad to see if back together and I hope to see you out at Sebring again.

Rene'

I'm planning to be there! Just won't be in this car,lol

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Your car looks badass!

How did you get the V6 grill to fit into the GT bumper? It looks like it doesn't have any gaps and I miss my appearance package grill.

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
Your car looks badass!

How did you get the V6 grill to fit into the GT bumper? It looks like it doesn't have any gaps and I miss my appearance package grill.

My wife's car, the v6 grill didn't fit too bad at all, there are gaps but they are not noticeable really. I think I used some black foam tape around the edges of the grill before I installed it into the CS bumper. Then for her lower grill,I bought 2 GT grilles and put them together to get the height I needed to fill it completely.

NotQuik

I can't drive
Reaction score
Placed the order July 5th.

However, I did delay shipping 2 weeks because we ended up buying another house so I asked him to hold it until we closed so at that point I figured the kit should be complete and ready to ship (7-8 weeks is where we were at by that point)...started getting boxes two weeks later then had some incorrect parts which he caught so they had to go back and be remade so, yeah. Anyway, you get the idea. Fortunately I was pre occupied else where so it wasn't a priority. I have zero complains at all but did notice it still took alittle longer that the projected 6-8 weeks originally stated even with the two week delay on my end.

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
null_zps19990019.jpg

Cut,buffed and polished the engine bay today! Installed the 2013 cowl and test fit the radiator cover......I'll be running out of things to do soon if my piping doesn't show up.....

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back