Online Saleen's products manuals

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Very usefull when you get a supershaker without a manual and when JDM doesn't even bother to respond to your mails.

So here is a bunch of manual.

http://saleenforums.soec.org/showthread.php?t=5422

Im sorry when did we not respond because i actually handle all emails alone and i remember most of yours...If i missed it i do dearly appologize but again i alone answer the emails right now. Going through about 200 per day by myself :shock: sometimes an email might not go through or i miss responding to it. But a follow up email from you would make me see it, but your post caught my eye too...and everyone elses...

06281SC

forum member
Reaction score
So......where is the Supershaker manual? Why post a bash on JDM and then a link that DOES NOT contain the manual you are pissed off about not having???

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
For Everyones future reference i know have the instructions, email me at [email protected] if you need them....would anyone know how to attach and Adobe file to a post? So people could just pull it from here?

Pumpkinfish

Johnny Quarter Mile
Reaction score
Jim,

Click on the advanced button, then go down to the manage attachments button. You can upload a pdf file that is up to 4.77mb. Anything larger and I think you need to host the file on a website and post a link.

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jim,

Click on the advanced button, then go down to the manage attachments button. You can upload a pdf file that is up to 4.77mb. Anything larger and I think you need to host the file on a website and post a link.

Thats what i tried but they are like 44 MB and 7.4 MB ....

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

06281SC

forum member
Reaction score
Aaah yes, had I spent more than 30 seconds scanning the page I might have found it..

Enitalp

The lost guy.
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So......where is the Supershaker manual? Why post a bash on JDM and then a link that DOES NOT contain the manual you are pissed off about not having???

PS : that was not a bash. Just a poke. The main purpose of my post was to share my find. Believe me, when i will bash it will be less kind.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back