Only 3.4 HO in the country...

silverpoison

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats!!!!! I want to see it at the track:clap::clap:

Mark, how much more weight you added to the front of the car with the new engine/blower combo?

Last edited:

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats!!!!! I want to see it at the track:clap::clap:

Mark, how much more weight you added to the front of the car with the new engine/blower combo?

I don't know. My new seats and interior changes (rear seat delete carpet padding, and some other misc stuff saved me about 150 lbs. I also changed to some other lighter stuff to offset the new blower and motor.

I won't know for sure till I get it on a scale but I'm hoping to be a little lighter even with the new cage and motor.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sounds pretty good, can't wait for those track times and video.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I actually cut my best 60' with a footbrake. I have not been able to hook up the car yet off the brake but I'm working on it...:clap:

The other thing is my RT's are way better doing a foot brake. Although, I've always been kinda weak on a sportsman tree. I prefer a pro tree and do much better on them.

cekim

Large Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'll bet you're counting during a sportsman tree.
I find basket weaving helps pass the time...

Maybe a game of "I spy" on the cell phone with the kids?

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
I find basket weaving helps pass the time...

Maybe a game of "I spy" on the cell phone with the kids?
Somehow I'm not surprised. :shock:

chevykiller said:
You'd win the bet...:partyguy:
Yeah....figured you were thinking too much. 99% of the people who have problems with a full tree are busy counting bulbs as it comes down.

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Pick your headach, and make it worth it....

Good to see Im not the only one...

I went through the 5.0 stage; 92 lx coupe, then a 93... thought I got it all out of my system...

Buy 06 Maxima... 2 months later, on truck jacks... motor mounts undone, driveshaft removed, torching off inner cat b/c 1" impact was no good, all for headers...HEADERS... that didnt fit 'wrong' ones, sent 05 instead of 06 bla bla... all this b/s for a damn Maxima, that I had to send comp to Japan for 3 months to get tuned, to run too damn lean.... bla bla...

Make Maxima stock again$$ to sell; lost my ass on that; and got another Mustang GT

There will alwayse be headaches... Mustang headaches MUCH better than Maxima headaches.

Just my 2...

Ken3030

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good to see Im not the only one...

I went through the 5.0 stage; 92 lx coupe, then a 93... thought I got it all out of my system...

Buy 06 Maxima... 2 months later, on truck jacks... motor mounts undone, driveshaft removed, torching off inner cat b/c 1" impact was no good, all for headers...HEADERS... that didnt fit 'wrong' ones, sent 05 instead of 06 bla bla... all this b/s for a damn Maxima, that I had to send comp to Japan for 3 months to get tuned, to run too damn lean.... bla bla...

Make Maxima stock again$$ to sell; lost my ass on that; and got another Mustang GT

There will alwayse be headaches... Mustang headaches MUCH better than Maxima headaches.

Just my 2...
+1 Very good way yo put it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back