Parts left over from trade in

TW1NTRB0

forum member
Reaction score
Returned my S197 to stock and traded it in on a new 5.0. These are the parts I have for sale. All parts are plus shipping. I'll pay the paypal fees.

Steeda 3V spark plug gap tool. $25 SOLD

Roush vent gauge pod, has some super glue residue around the edges. The tabs broke on my vent ring so I glued it on. This can't be seen and the trim ring will fit on it just fine. SOLD

Crank Bolt, brand new. SOLD

SCT tuner locked, 5 unlocks remaining $150

Ford Racing 3V Hot Rod cams <1500 miles. These still look brand new, no wear marks on the cams. I installed these and shortly after decided to go with a new 5.0. SOLD

Ford Racing 3V intake manifold. <1500 miles. All pieces included that are needed to install. SOLD

Cam Wedge Tool SOLD

Oil separator for FRPP 3v intake manifold. $75 SOLD

Zex nitrous kit. Complete kit with everything needed to add 75 - 175 hp. Bottle has about 6 or 7 pounds still in it. Will need to empty for shipping. **Remote bottle opener is not included with the bottle. I have the original bottle handle that is included. SOLD

Ford Racing Cobra Jet "R" lowering springs. Lowers the car 2" in front & 2 1/2" in rear. These are the lowering version of the "Q" springs these absolutely slam the car but have a spring rate for drag racing. $175

Strange 10 way adjustable shocks & struts <3000 miles. Some glare from the floor in the pic but these look and function great. SOLD

BMR adjustable rear panhard bar, red powdercoated. SOLD

Autometer Phantom electric fuel pressure gauge. Gauge, wiring, sending unit, and green bulb included. SOLD

Hurst short throw shifter with white ball. SOLD

Steeda CAI, drilled for nitrous but hole has been sealed. 4 small holes on the aluminum where it says Steeda, this is where I mounted the nitrous box. SOLD

Brand new Pypes hi flow cats $150

CMCV delete plates SOLD

Metco fuel rail adapter with fuel pressure gauge. Brand new $45

GT500 shift boot with white stitching SOLD

Matco Tools spark plug adapter for compression test. Brand New $35

Mechanical nitrous gauge SOLD

MSD programable shift light part # 89631. This is a nice unit in like new shape except the wires were cut for extension, easily re-attach the wires. $125

IMAG0103.jpg

IMAG0102.jpg

IMAG0101.jpg

IMAG0100.jpg

IMAG0099.jpg

IMAG0092.jpg

IMAG0091.jpg

IMAG0089.jpg

IMAG0113.jpg

Last edited:

blown88coupe

forum member
Reaction score
I am interested in the springs how much is shipping to 95688

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

TW1NTRB0

forum member
Reaction score
Ride quality is harsher but not unbearable. Adjustable shocks and struts help but being that they sit so low you do need to cut the bump stops in half so they don't hit.

TW1NTRB0

forum member
Reaction score
It's a JLT with custom length hoses, it could be used on a stock manifold as well with a bit of rearranging.

Last edited:

notastockdohc

forum member
Reaction score
How did you stang react to spray. I got nearly the same mods you have/had lol except the ford racing intake. I got hotrods ect, how did the car perform with the zex wet kit. Been wanting to spray mine.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back