PAXTON 2200 complete

uniquestang

forum member
Reaction score
comes with 39lb injectors and everything needed for install minus a tuner. im selling because i am going turbo. only has about 4k miles on it total and has nothing wrong with it. i am deployed so you will have to pick it up at my mechanics shop in killeen, tx. it is still installed if you would like to check it out first for any reason. my mechanic will uninstall the unit first if you would like or after (doesnt matter). $3200 obo also if you buy my tr6060 kit i have for sale i will do a combo deal of $5500 for both

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Does this kit include everything needed for the install? manual, nuts, bolts, clamps, etc. etc.??

Well it is all on his car , and by reading that they will un-install it in front of you , I am going to deduct that the hardware is included since he will have no use for it . :clap:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Here's what the manual says:

1. Apply turbo to car

2. Turn key on

3. Hit the gas to WFO

4. Hang on

That should do it. LOL

uniquestang

forum member
Reaction score
Ding-Ding!

Round 2

:wtf1:

now... V1 T trim 2A138-140 and DONE!!

:beerdrink:

nope, but good try though lol. its going to be nasty. i leave little hints though laying around the forum on what im doing. unfortunately i cant do a nice new build thread sinse im doing my build halfway around the world (deployed). i will post though once i get it all together. SD does know though (hint, hint)

circusboy

forum member
Reaction score
you must be buying some EGO then, lol. I couldn't pass that one up.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back