Picked up my GT500 front from Capaldi

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Picked up my GT500 front from Capaldi, thing is damn nice! Won't even need to repaint it. Hopefully get it on this weekend.

2011-04-26_19-23-30_292.jpg

Kraftsman

forum member
Reaction score
Nice, can't wait to see it. We have been at orielys the last couple weekends, mostly saturdays due to weather, but you should stop in this weekend.

sent from my Droid Incredible.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Nice, can't wait to see it. We have been at orielys the last couple weekends, mostly saturdays due to weather, but you should stop in this weekend.

Saturday night i'm hitting the eagles to listen to my wife's uncles band. You guys going to be up there friday?

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Ya, weather permitting. Did u get the tranny in yet?

Not yet, still waiting for parts. Ordered the trans cooler and hoses from nuclearmuscle, but he hasn't replied back to me with a tracking number. Other than that, I need the bellhousing bolts, then i'm taking down to Brenspeed to have them install it. I just don't have time right now to do it, so Brent is helping me out.

Kraftsman

forum member
Reaction score
Hope you have better luck with them than I did. If you don't want to spend that much money, cause I know their labor is expensive, I know a few guys around here that could install it.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Hope you have better luck with them than I did. If you don't want to spend that much money, cause I know their labor is expensive, I know a few guys around here that could install it.

They're hooking me up pretty good...lol

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Kimmer,

Nice Buddy ........

I think Brent will hook you up :thumb:

Mine will be back at Brenspeed in the near future for a few improvements.

tigerhonaker

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Kimmer,

Nice Buddy ........

I think Brent will hook you up :thumb:

Mine will be back at Brenspeed in the near future for a few improvements.

tigerhonaker

How much more can you do to that thing?? LOL Hopefully i'll have all my parts by next week and can go drop it off.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
How much more can you do to that thing?? LOL Hopefully i'll have all my parts by next week and can go drop it off.
Well
mysterylogo.jpg

Brent does have some ideas.
lmao.gif

We shall see once He gets it and does some Testing.

Terry

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
hurry up and get that shit done so I can get my driveshaft.:beerdrink:
LOL, hopefully I can take it to Brenspeed next week and drop it off. You up for following me in the Excursion with the parts?

I thought i'd get the gt500 on this weekend, but I have to wait for the damn fog lights.

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
LOL, hopefully I can take it to Brenspeed next week and drop it off. You up for following me in the Excursion with the parts?

I thought i'd get the gt500 on this weekend, but I have to wait for the damn fog lights.

Congrats man, your car will look mean. I bought my kit from the same guys, great deal. I still haven't put fogs in lol. If you need a hood you should contact steve_poe, sent me a brand new one for $450 shipped

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back