Pics of my 2011 black on black

forum member
Reaction score
These are from late last summer. Need some new pics but the weather here is horrible lately.. Plan on getting the FRPP K springs, black out the grill, lights, tint, and some Chrome Alcoa Supersnakes. Haven't modded cause I actually payed the full amount for it and all my play(toy) money is going toward my shop right now.. Anyways hope you guys like it.. Love this forum bythe way.. Especially the tech articles..

Oh and for some reason my sig doesn't work.. Any advice or just not enough posts?

DSCF0912.jpg

DSCF0910.jpg

DSCF0906.jpg

When I picked her up...
2010-07-0618_57_13.jpg

My baby she replaced.. I wish I had kept her...
carwithnewtires.jpg

Last edited:

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys.. Not crazy about the wheels but i really don't like any of the stock ones for the 11s to begin with...

Black_GT

SIIXVII
Reaction score
Congrats. Looks good. That 4eye is really nice. I hope you got a good amount of cash for it. I had to sell my 88GT prior to buying my S197. I regret it lol

mpf

forum member
Reaction score
haha, black here also. Where are these "Chrome Alcoa " wheels? These guys practically invented the forged AL wheel...
Oh, the FOX should have stayed in your stable, you'll be sorry. At least I was. That kind-of crude feeling they have (as comp. to s197) is just down-to-earth.

Last edited:

forum member
Reaction score
haha, black here also. Where are these "Chrome Alcoa " wheels? These guys practically invented the forged AL wheel...
Oh, the FOX should have stayed in your stable, you'll be sorry. At least I was. That kind-of crude feeling they have (as comp. to s197) is just down-to-earth.

My bad i meant polished lol.. Im an ol'timer so saying "chrome" comes out of habit..lol..:beer:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back