Polish Angel! OH SNAP Shine!!!

28ONE

Reaction score
Two coats of Cosmic Glasscoat. Gonna put 3 total.

dec3ab.jpg.html]
1419815949_zps95dec3ab.jpg
[/URL]

Looking good Darren, by the time you wake up tomorrow, it will be even more glossy as the coating cures. You really need to pick up some of the Viking Spritz to use as your maintenance spray :thumb:

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
I am not convinced that Darren's car has ever left the dealership. Podunk town in the middle of nowhere, the back of the dealerships shop...could just be a modified Mustang that he stores his car at because he is afraid to drive it.

It looks good, but what the fuck is the purpose if it is never driven?

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Combined you get a coating with 9H Hardness, however Primer is actually a last step polish with cutting abrasives so you cannot use on decals. You can however coat the decals with Cosmic by itself but thats not what its made for...

Sorry John for the misinformation. I didn't think the cutting properties of the Primer were so abrasive. It took lots of pressure while using it to finesse some of the imperfections I had off the car so I thought it would be ok to use. Sorry!!!!

Serious question....this stuff cant possibly correct when put on by hand can it?

I can only speculate that it does the most correction by DA machine. HOWEVER, you'd have to be a complete idiot to mess up your paint with this stuff, it's that easy and forgiving. I swear it's not a big deal to try. Do not be intimidated by this product. I was and I'm glad James was there to convince me to get over it and try it. AMAZING!

Get some for your black beast!!!!!!! :thumb:

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
http://m.polishangel.com/#/category/glasscoat-cosmic-9h-system

Just open an account. The U.S. distributor on that link is amazing in response time with any questions. Just open an account and buy the Primer, Cosmic Glasscoat and if you wanna spring for the Viking spritz, James swears by it.

It is hand made and ships from Germany. Only took mine 4 days to get to me in PoDunk Louisiana!!!! I'm gonna get James to PM you on the specifics for ordering the Color match Glasscoat for your Boss. Your Boss is gonna look AMAZING! And this stuff is a hardener as well for you since you daily drive your car.

Nice, thanks for the link dude! I will see if I can't budget some of this stuff along with the build money.

Polish Angel Cosmic Coating

2 Weeks after initial application

It is a pricey coating but this stuff is awesome.

Glasscoat Cosmic - www.polishangel.com

Damn, that looks great on black! Did you do a full correction before applying this or did you just sort of get some major swirls out and then apply it?

Two coats of Cosmic Glasscoat. Gonna put 3 total.

dec3ab.jpg.html]
1419815949_zps95dec3ab.jpg
[/URL]

I think this might be the cleanest in terms of reflective properties that your car has looked and that's sort of saying something for your car haha.

Hey John, there are two parts that make up Polish Angel Glasscoat Cosmic

1) Invincible Primer
2) Cosmic Coating

Combined you get a coating with 9H Hardness, however Primer is actually a last step polish with cutting abrasives so you cannot use on decals. You can however coat the decals with Cosmic by itself but thats not what its made for...

So you would take off the decals then correct? Just a quick question, when you tape off the decals would you go right up to where the decal ends or maybe a cm or two onto the paint and tape it off there so you aren't getting product onto the very edge of the decal?

28ONE

Reaction score
Serious question....this stuff cant possibly correct when put on by hand can it?

Primer does have diminishing abrasives so yes it can cut to remove light swirls. Can you do it by yeah, sure with some elbow work just like you can with any other compound/polish...

Does the vehicle need to be inside while it cures?

The surface should not come in contact with heat or water in the first 12-24 hours. I kept mine in the garage out of the elements for 24 hours...

28ONE

Reaction score
Nice, thanks for the link dude! I will see if I can't budget some of this stuff along with the build money.

Damn, that looks great on black! Did you do a full correction before applying this or did you just sort of get some major swirls out and then apply it?

So you would take off the decals then correct? Just a quick question, when you tape off the decals would you go right up to where the decal ends or maybe a cm or two onto the paint and tape it off there so you aren't getting product onto the very edge of the decal?

I had Cquartz UK previously on my ride and my paint was in excellent shape. I was skeptical at first wondering if Primer can remove UK but when I talked to Travis at Polish Angel, he said Primer has enough cut to polish and remove minor swirls as well as UK. I was more than satisfied with the results of my test spot using Primer. Of course, if I needed major correction, then yes I would take care of that first then use Primer as my last step polish to extract maximum gloss and depth before applying Cosmic...

As for taping, I lay it just a little past the decals. This stuff doesn't stain trim and it wipes off effortlessly...

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Thanks Sean! Let's bring it back with some perspective. Not only does this stuff shine like a diamond with crazy depth, for you daily drivers, it's supposed to provide a bulletproof hardness as well!!!! Not really bulletproof, but hard nonetheless.

28ONE

Reaction score
At least a protective barrier to help prevent inducing swirls...

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
I might have to get on board with some of this. Darren you didn't lead me wrong with that wizard spray and shine so I'll take your word on this.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
about to place an order. Darren what size bottles did you order?

I might have to get on board with some of this. Darren you didn't lead me wrong with that wizard spray and shine so I'll take your word on this.

James is the guru with this kind of stuff!!!! I took HIS word for it and I'm glad I did.

Upon James' suggestion, I ordered the paint matched Cosmic Glasscoat in 50ml and the Primer in 50ml. This gave me enough to Polish with the Primer the whole car TWICE and enough Cosmic Glasscoat to do my whole car 3 times!!!! Your mileage may vary. I used a ChinaFreight DA to apply the Polish's 2 coats and the INITIAL Cosmic Glasscoat, then I applied 2 coats of Cosmic Glasscoat by hand to double cover all areas, allowing 2 hrs curing/drying time between each coats.

Stupid easy to use and there is no way I can capture the depth, clarity, and shine this stuff throws off!!!

Here is another photo attempt on a crappy overcast day.

The photo degradation by uploading these pics is astronomical, but you can see the lines, angles, and curves POP with shine and depth. You outta see it in person!!!!!!!!!!

There was a coupon code of "Christmasangel" that I was able to capitalize on. Not sure it's still available but I paid $123 SHIPPED for these 2 bottles of brilliance and I have no problem with this price. I spent almost that much on a wax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

BlackReign

forum member
Reaction score
So.....out of curiosity.

With the Primer and Glass Coat, how many cars can you do with one bottle of each?

28ONE

Reaction score

You won't regret it.

So.....out of curiosity.

With the Primer and Glass Coat, how many cars can you do with one bottle of each?

You should be able to do a couple of cars with 50ml Primer. As for Cosmic, I applied 2 coats to mine. I probably have enough for a 3rd coat but I didn't go super thin...

Looking good Darren, I know its even better in person!

AndrewS197

forum member
Reaction score
Not to threadjack, but I have a question. I picked up some of the Polish Angel spray wax and I'm not sure if I applied it correctly. It seemed when I sprayed it onto the car it, for a lack of a better word, "splashed" everywhere leaving small circular spots of wax that I found difficult to work out. I was afraid of being too aggressive since my car is black. I ending up just spraying it into a microfiber towel and then wiping it onto the car. Any tips?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back