PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
VIKING COAT

Anybody ever use this stuff??

I'm especially interested in this::

5% More Silica and 10% more Titania than COSMIC

✓ Produces a flawless, clean finish

✓ Cures in 3 hours

POLISHANGEL® | VIKING COAT was developed for the Swedish/Nordic conditions and climate in the POLISHANGEL® German laboratory. POLISHANGEL® | VIKING COAT includes a high amount Silica and Titanium Dioxide. Silica produces an extremely hard durable surface that protects against corrosion. Titanium dioxide provides extreme shine and color transparency. Viking Coat requires only a minimal amount of product to be effective.

I like shine and this seems like it may fit the bill? Anybody have any personal experience that can testify to how shiney and durable this stuff is?

I'd like to buy this soon with the Halloween coupon.

:ryu:

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Darren, the car won't corrode in the garage... normal cosmic should be shiny enough for you to rub one out too...

2011/5.0

Reaction score
I used it on my daily and did a coat of viking spritz after a month in prep for winter. Has a nice gloss an I just polished with menz4000 then applied 2 coats of the viking coat the next day
fe483536d9b6ed46800e1a7822e56655.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

28ONE

Reaction score
Viking Coat is better suited for colder climates. Are you going to polish before applying VC?

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
My cars surface is IMMACULATE. This car was not PDI'd at the dealership as I drove it straight home off the transport truck. Clayed and it's perfect.

The benefit I see with the primer and Glasscoat would be maybe the bonding agent of the primer, but I wonder if the Viking Coat shines more with the extra silica???

And thanks Tony for posting!

28ONE

Reaction score
I don't doubt you but you would be surprised how much better it would look polished. In theory it should exhibit more gloss...

rednek01

TangerMean!
Reaction score
can you apply it over vinyl stripes? Or would I treat it more like wax and tape off the edge of the stripes. Looking at picking some up for the gt500 :thumb2:

28ONE

Reaction score
can you apply it over vinyl stripes? Or would I treat it more like wax and tape off the edge of the stripes. Looking at picking some up for the gt500 :thumb2:

Yes you can apply to your stripes but are you ok with the stripes becoming glossy?

rednek01

TangerMean!
Reaction score
You're good to go then for Viking Coat

awesome, However you said the viking coat is better for colder climates. I'm in houston where its humid and hot as balls. so I will probably go with the color matched cosmic coat.

28ONE

Reaction score
awesome, However you said the viking coat is better for colder climates. I'm in houston where its humid and hot as balls. so I will probably go with the color matched cosmic coat.

If you go with Cosmic, do not use Primer on the vinyl stripes, it contains abrasives and will scratch the vinyl. You can however apply cosmic by itself to protect the vinyl...

28ONE

Reaction score
But you should polish it anyways.... You should get some Menzerna SF4500 SUPER FINISH (PO85RD) and do a "burnish" polish on it, then the Polish Angel....

There's 2 parts to Glasscoat - Invincible Primer and Cosmic

Invincible is actually a super fine diminishing polish...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back