Prices??

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
If I put that Coyote intake on my 3v will it have 4 valves per cylinder?

Is this a math problem?

:laughlots: :laughlots: :laughlots: :laughlots: :laughlots: OMG I can't breathe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laughing1::laughing1:

Darren do you happen to still have the factory radiator shield/cover? I recall you had a painted one on the car so didn't know if you painted it or that was a new piece.

I do. It has a little crack in it that I glued. You can have it just to get it out of my shop.

Help me come up with prices for this stuff guys!!!:hahano:

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Pull the stuff up on Tasca and set the price at -40% plus shipping Darren.

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
I do. It has a little crack in it that I glued. You can have it just to get it out of my shop.

Help me come up with prices for this stuff guys!!!:hahano:

Must be due to dry rot from sitting in the dry shop for 2 years.....

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
I need it if you'll ship it to me; if you are serious please PM me with your paypal address and I'll shoot you over some money. Things are outrageously priced from Ford!

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I need it if you'll ship it to me; if you are serious please PM me with your paypal address and I'll shoot you over some money. Things are outrageously priced from Ford!

I'll take a pic and then you can decide. I have a box to ship it but I want you to make sure it's good enough for you. Maybe we can meet in Beaumont to save your money on shipping???

WARstang

forum member
Reaction score
I sold two stock air boxes and tube for bin 150 each last month.

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
Beaumont is still a heck of a drive for you brother. I guarantee its better than mine as I don't even have one on the car from when I hit the deer

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Beaumont is still a heck of a drive for you brother. I guarantee its better than mine as I don't even have one on the car from when I hit the deer

I'd drive it for you bro! Shipping would probably be a little expensive because of the size, not necessarily the weight because its light, but big. Anything to help a homie out.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back