Procharger High Output KIT 10 PSI Intercooled - only 1000 miles; still on warranty

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Why do that? It's just like 90% of the other threads in the classifieds. Dude is just going with the flow.

No pic, no problem.

No location, no problem.

No price, no problem.

You get told to take the board back, you say something, you get flamed and lambasted and told to not fuck up the thread (which is exactly what I'm doing right now).
Do I need to point out the difference between fucking up a thread with worthless post bitching about the seller wanting too much or telling him that a different product is better or posting where you can get it cheaper on ebay, and posting in the thread to ask the seller to put pictures, locations, and prices in to his post? Honestly I thought you knew the difference, but I guess not from what you just stated.
I'm not a mod, I don't want to be a mod, I don't want to tell a mod what to do, but this shit is absurd. At least give some feeling that you'll put up a pic, handy info or something. I know everyone ain't rich, I'm certainly not, but dammit, it's 2010. Everyone who isn't omish at least has a camera on their phone.
Ok.. so we have posted rules that state to give your location information, price, etc. in your posts. Everyone demands stickys, but not a single mother fucker out there reads them. What do you suggest we do. I am certainly open for suggestions. I threaten to lock all threads that don't have the info and I am called a Nazi. I threaten to shut the classifieds down and I get threat mail. I leave them alone and I get motherfucked for not doing my job. So I will take the corporate approach to the issue. Come to me with a problem, be prepared to tell me what the solution is.
OP, I'm sorry for trashing your thread, but you have to blow shit up on this board sometimes to get some attention brought up to a problem.
Like I said, there are stickys, there are threads in the suggestion forum, pretty sure it's a known problem. Not like everyone has turned a blind eye and just ignoring it. But what the hell can we (as board staff) do. When we don't do something there is a line of people bitching. When we do something, that same line are the first ones to tell us how awful we are.

ElSpa said:
Location: Europe, Romania - price (4000 usd) includes the shipping to any location in the US (about 6 days to deliver)
I ain't discouraging anyone on this deal.. all I am saying is use your own best judgment. Perhaps the seller would do a C.O.D. deal. That might assure that your hard earned $4000 USD doesn't end up like all the "second chance" offer emails that pop up on ebay from sellers in Romania that are people that you have never bid on their product. Just sayin'....

ElSpa

forum member
Reaction score
I ain't discouraging anyone on this deal.. all I am saying is use your own best judgment. Perhaps the seller would do a C.O.D. deal. That might assure that your hard earned $4000 USD doesn't end up like all the "second chance" offer emails that pop up on ebay from sellers in Romania that are people that you have never bid on their product. Just sayin'....

This is plain stupid, you're just putting everybody in same shit.

This is my ebay rating:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=mihai_spanachi&ftab=AllFeedback
If anybody wants I can post the kit on ebay, you'll be fully covered by ebay, but you'll have to pay the extra fee that ebay and paypal charges.

This is our facebook page, with some of the projects we completed:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000647299023&ref=profile

Please, keep on topic from now on ! Either you want to buy this kit or not...it's really simple. The fact that I'm in Romania doesn't change a thing. You're just insulting me and my nationality.

As you can see from my other posts, I'm looking for a D1SC1 or a F1-A or a F1-C. This is why I'm selling the kit.
The car is mine, the pictures are mine, I have videos to see how the kit performs in real life posted here, I have a high ebay rating, I have a decent rating here, I have a high rating on NASIOC forum so if anybody doesn't feel good about all that, then please look for a SC kit elsewhere.

hmmm i will be in Romania next month..

If you want the kit then you should bring a really big suitcase :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Please, keep on topic from now on ! Either you want to buy this kit or not...it's really simple. The fact that I'm in Romania doesn't change a thing. You're just insulting me and my nationality.
Oh boofuckinghoo. If I were trying to insult you I would have said Hey puţoi, Du-te-n pizda mă-tii you găozar.

Trust me, as many people as there are that get screwed on high dollar deals on forum boards, I would suggest that to anyone. I don't give a shit if you are in Romania or in the next state. We can have a hundred good deals on here under $100 each, and all that goes to shit because some stupid bitch in Georgia (I think it was) ripped some guy off for a couple of grand on a ProCharger head unit. I just don't like big dollar deals on public forums. And I think everyone (both sellers and buyers) should take every precaution they possibly can to keep from getting screwed.

As for staying on topic. I think that people asking you where you are located and (repeatedly) asking you for pictures of your item is being on topic. If you disagree, then I suggest you PM an admin and report me. Oh wait, I AM an admin.

Natural1

all around duguder
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ahh if you would have had pics I would have bought this tonight...had 4k in the bank ready to go...now its gone went to "other" toys...to bad you didnt have pics huh...
I'll say!
The fact that you think being in a Eastern-European country has no bearing on this sell is ignorant to say the least. Also, with as few posts as you have, the lack of pictures (actual item), 3 forms of ID, your address, mother's maden name and the number of goats you own, I'm not a potential buyer. Put it on ebay and post a link, problem solved. We're not trying to be cross but more trying to inform members of the possible consequences of getting involved in exactly this type of transaction and as a seller, you should understand every bit of this unless you are trying to screw someone.
Oh boofuckinghoo. If I were trying to insult you I would have said Hey puţoi, Du-te-n pizda mă-tii you găozar.

Trust me, as many people as there are that get screwed on high dollar deals on forum boards, I would suggest that to anyone.... I think everyone (both sellers and buyers) should take every precaution they possibly can to keep from getting screwed.

As for staying on topic. I think that people asking you where you are located and (repeatedly) asking you for pictures of your item is being on topic. If you disagree, then I suggest you PM an admin and report me. Oh wait, I AM an admin.
Right on!

Last edited:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
^^^ Now you're talking^^^

That way both parties have a way of being protected.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back