Procharger on the way!!

Gallagher

forum member
Reaction score
ur car has close to the same set up as mine.. intercooled u can make over 500

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
do you guys recommend upgrading to the d1 or going with the p1? I do not want to build the engine at this time, and would like to keep things safe!!!

andyman

what a mess...
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
do you guys recommend upgrading to the d1 or going with the p1? I do not want to build the engine at this time, and would like to keep things safe!!!

i'd upgrade now when it's only $200 or so, than do it later and pay like $1500. I see no reason not too.. 10psi is 10psi plus you'l start making boost lower in the rpm range with the d1 than the p1.

How is your TCI doing right now with the new power?

Seems to be doing fine, but i'd rather not wait until it dies to get a new one.

Changed the drivers side header gasket today (hate that) and the leak is gone, but now I can hear a smaller one on the passenger side so i'll change that one next week.
Also changed the accessory belt and found some bad bad bad news: When I was installing the main bracket the first time, I thought I had broke a bolt but what actually broke was the idler pulley mount on the engine cover. That little stub had just snapped. So I got the car to driveable status today but I don't know what I can do from here short of getting a new cover.... Right now it runs with the broke stub part inside the idler hole with the bracket bolt threaded onto it but it won't thread into the cover. the bolt won't come out, but it won't go in any further. Sorry no pictures.

The head unit is a lot quieter than it was before too. It's so great not having that tick tick tick tick tick from the exhaust leak... sounds like a real car now instead of a beater :)

Last edited:

matt texass

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with ProCharger and they said with the P1sc the 3.7 pulley makes 10 pounds on the stock motor.

andyman

what a mess...
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with ProCharger and they said with the P1sc the 3.7 pulley makes 10 pounds on the stock motor.

DAYAMN that really shows the difference in efficiency between the two units, the D1 uses a 4.75" pulley to make that and it actually makes closer to 11psi past 6Krpms! crikey. I can hear the bypass valve start to ... bypass... between 2K and 2.5Krpms.

andyman

what a mess...
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
3613684941_7d2fa46e42_o.jpg

did that in second gear lol

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
also people dyno at different rpms. Either way have fun with it while I sit at home looking at my dead car :deadhorse:

andyman

what a mess...
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Detroit Locker, MT ET street 275/40/17's, and a pi converter are on the way as well :)

ohhhh happy days

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back