forum member
Reaction score
The car is at a local shop today getting the following installed:
Procharger Stage 2 P1SC
GT500 fuel system
MAFia
39 lb injectors
plugs

Might be ready tomorrow night.... will be dynotuned and all that good stuff. Im incredibly anxious and nervous at the same time. :beerdrink:

Anyway, just had to get that off my chest lol.

Cant wait to drive it.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
congrats Vinny I know it's been a long time coming...

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
its about damn time. its too bad tom will still beat you lol. j/k. best of luck with it bro. who is doing the install/ tune?

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
a long time coming.... thats for sure!!! took me a while to decide which route I wanted to take... do i put a blower on? which one? do i trade the car for a GT500? I have made and made up my mind probably 30 times. I made up my mind on the procharger bc of the look (i got the polished unit), upgrade-ability, sound, etc. We'll see how long it takes until I turn up the boost... luckily I have some stiff competition where I am... including stkjock and irish (and his buddy with the cobra lol)

thanks for the good wishes everyone. I'll keep the thread updated.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
a long time coming.... thats for sure!!! took me a while to decide which route I wanted to take... do i put a blower on? which one? do i trade the car for a GT500? I have made and made up my mind probably 30 times. I made up my mind on the procharger bc of the look (i got the polished unit), upgrade-ability, sound, etc. We'll see how long it takes until I turn up the boost... luckily I have some stiff competition where I am... including stkjock and irish (and his buddy with the cobra lol)

thanks for the good wishes everyone. I'll keep the thread updated.

good competition? are you kidding? i have the slowest god damn mustang in nyc lol

BAD GT

forum member
Reaction score
Joe mentioned your car when i was there today... said it was running strong without any issues.
car runs real good , im very happy with the set up. the power loss in the summer is hands down better then my 03 cobra was.
the auto trans is holding up very well shifting nice and hard.
my only concern now is my gears , im becoming more of a highway driver and the 410's are reving the car (3,000rpm at 80 mph) a little more than i would like.
considering 355's....

i remember the 1st day with boost like it was yesterday
774358110_7uben-M.jpg

usafimj

Reaction score
I just got blown and screwed a few days ago and its f'in awesome. I'm pushing 8psi right now and with 4.10s its crazy. You'll love it

Back