quick run @ No Problem Raceway

CraigNnem

forum member
Reaction score
I originaly put this in the kill section, but it's probaly better off here.

Had a quick run against a 426ci, Blown, 300c

I treed em, but that was it.

Last edited by a moderator:

CraigNnem

forum member
Reaction score
13.049 @ 106.65

Spun a little in first which made me bang the limiter about 4 or 5 times in third before coming thru the traps.

CraigNnem

forum member
Reaction score
Hey, I think I raced you long, long time ago in Ruddock, jroc07gt ?

jroc07gt

its orange not yellow!!
Reaction score
raced me in what? i used go out there in my turbo civic and mr2 turbo. i had a friend back then that had a grabber orange s197.

what are your mods? drag radials? i have never gotten traction at npr. i have always ran faster at scr, no matter the weather conditions.

Last edited:

CraigNnem

forum member
Reaction score
raced me in what? i used go out there in my turbo civic and mr2 turbo. i had a friend back then that had a grabber orange s197.

what are your mods? drag radials? i have never gotten traction at npr. i have always ran faster at scr, no matter the weather conditions.

Maybe it was your friend then, it was about 2 years ago.

Anyway, my mods are: Demolet CAI, Brenspeed 93tune, Steeda economy plates, Steeda UDP, Coast Aluminium D/S, BMR Rad. support/sway bar delete, Hoosier 275/40/17 DR's

jroc07gt

its orange not yellow!!
Reaction score
yea he was stock except for fats/skinnies and a 75 shot.

those tall hoosiers are prolly bogging you out the hole with no gear. i bog my ass off on nittos. also i would imagine you are wheel hoping without some lca's.

jroc07gt

its orange not yellow!!
Reaction score
well they werent enough lol

that car is actually from here in hammond. i just seen him the other day at blockbuster.

CraigNnem

forum member
Reaction score
yea he was stock except for fats/skinnies and a 75 shot.

those tall hoosiers are prolly bogging you out the hole with no gear. i bog my ass off on nittos. also i would imagine you are wheel hoping without some lca's.

Actually the hoosiers I have are realy short, look crazy but they do the job. No wheel hop so far.

This is the tire in the corner. the only pic I have at the moment

Attachments

• CIMG0224.jpg
    CIMG0224.jpg
    489 KB · Views: 19

jroc07gt

its orange not yellow!!
Reaction score
for some reason i thought i saw 275 50 17. i have 275 40 17 nittos and i hook like hell at scr with a 5200 dump at 25psi. i have never in my life hooked at npr with any car.

CraigNnem

forum member
Reaction score
I had every tire known to man, & the nitto is by far the WORST, followed closely by the M&H racemaster. The Hoosier & the M/T et street radial are light years ahead. IMO

jroc07gt

its orange not yellow!!
Reaction score
yea well its my street tire. when i get more power i wil get some mickeys. i had hoosiers on my civic and they were better than the previous bfg's.

CraigNnem

forum member
Reaction score
Yea I ride around on Nitto DR's too because they are better than a street tire, but for race time I put the Hoosiers on.

dragpac

forum member
Reaction score
I had every tire known to man, & the nitto is by far the WORST, followed closely by the M&H racemaster. The Hoosier & the M/T et street radial are light years ahead. IMO
I've ran low 1.6's on the nitto and Rench has run 1.54 on the M&H so the driving style has alot to do with it,psi/rpm/clutch control/ect. IMO

Last edited:
Back