Quick video with the drone

dougie b

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been into this industry for a couple years now, and I'm now a full time pilot and technician for a company called intelligentUAS.

Here's an example of my personal flying/editing for fun. I have MANY rigs, but this is my DJI F550. if you guys are ever looking for a pilot/repair/modification or even some custom paint! LOL

Make sure its 1080P!!!!

I posted in the other thread as well, but I really got into this hobby/industry for fun, and to follow my goals of filming/flying for motorsports of all sorts. Le mans, Lemons, rolex, NHRA, your local drags and car shows/meets. I want to film it. If anyone is ever in need of some cool footage of their car, or is looking to start in the UAV hobby for themselves, I'm here to help point you in the right direction. especially before you spend money on CRAP. save it for :beer:

dougie b

Reaction score
Do you sell stuff or have a recommended site to buy from?

I work for intelligentUAS www.1uas.com and we can build, modify, or repair everything from the DJI line. The new octocopters (S1000) should be in in another week, and I'm pysched to see what that baby can do! We also offer FLIR systems, so if you ever want to play cops with a thermal camera, or actually do some commercial search and rescue, give us a call.

Just so I dont get flamed for plugging my work, I personally recommend these companies:

ReadymadeRC.com fastest shipping and best customer service around (unless you call me that is!)

Quadrocopter.com most professional commercial setups for RTF systems. I bought by giant heli here, cant wait to get my dslr in the air. I've been perfecting the wiring in it.

I get my knick knacks and accessories/wiring from hobbyking.com read reviews before you buy..

And lastly, if you are looking for an entirely custom setup from start to finish, I can build you something myself. I specialize in custom portable ground systems, but I started building multis from scratch. Doesn't matter the brand.

DEEZ IM SORRY TO THREAD JACK!!!! BACK TO THE VIDEO COMMENTS :beer:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back