Reaction score
bump for a good service!

KcMstang

forum member
Reaction score
Got my whites!
img0379ni.jpg

img0383w.jpg

Also installed 'my color' cluster w/ switch and leather wrapped steering wheel with the silver tri-bars painted flat black.

I'm lucky enough to live local to Ronnie, his work is second to none with these LEDs.

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Also installed 'my color' cluster w/ switch and leather wrapped steering wheel with the silver tri-bars painted flat black.

I'm lucky enough to live local to Ronnie, his work is second to none with these LEDs.

Look good man...glad to help!! The MyColor install was simpler than expected...no DINGS!! lol

RH

KcMstang

forum member
Reaction score
Look good man...glad to help!! The MyColor install was simpler than expected...no DINGS!! lol

RH

Guess it helps when you have the correct part # - been debating about ragging on the guy from CCS due to not doing enough research before jumping into a project. Played with the 'my color' settings yesterday and was able to come up with a white to match the LEDs. - Thanks again for the help

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Just did mine .....wow .....So bad ass !
thanks RH!!!!!

Scord

forum member
Reaction score
Ronnie is a great guy to work with... I just received my blue LED's from him, and it was a pleasure of doing business with him... As others have said... His service and quality of work is second to none. He even called me during the whole thing to let me know that he has shipped them... Also sent a PM on the forums to follow up with me and make sure i was satisfied.

I only wish others would do business by this example.

Here is a crappy Iphone 3g pic... At least you'll get an Idea :\

picture.php

Best bang for buck appearance mod I have done to my car.

Thanks again Ronnie!!!

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments and for the business.

The LED's turned out pretty good!!

Your info center in the cluster looks orange/yellow. Is that just the picture of have you had it changed?

RH

Scord

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments and for the business.

The LED's turned out pretty good!!

Your info center in the cluster looks orange/yellow. Is that just the picture of have you had it changed?

RH

It’s the stock mycolor.... That’s just how crappy the Iphone 3g is in the dark.... Also those gauges are suppose to be the '' dark blue '' which is quite a bit darker then the led’s in color in person... but yet in the picture they look brighter ... lol. Also the LED's look a little lighter then they are in person... they look just like your pictures in the first page...

Thanks for the service, I'm 100% pleased and happy with them!

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It’s the stock mycolor.... That’s just how crappy the Iphone 3g is in the dark.... Also those gauges are suppose to be the '' dark blue '' which is quite a bit darker then the led’s in color in person... but yet in the picture they look brighter ... lol. Also the LED's look a little lighter then they are in person... they look just like your pictures in the first page...

Thanks for the service, I'm 100% pleased and happy with them!

Glad you're happy with them!!

RH

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
mustang,
how far are you from cumming or atlanta? when i go see my brother next time maybe i can stop by your place and get this done.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back