refrigerate after opening?

psycho bob

FISTER
Reaction score
why is this needed for zymol or any other type of wax. i've never heard of this and was wondering why

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
I'm not really sure to be honest. My guess would be to make it seem like its that much better of a product than it really is and that if it does get hot and melt the heavier products may sink to the bottom. Seer may know the exact reasoning behind it though

gothamite302

forum member
Reaction score
I'm not really sure to be honest. My guess would be to make it seem like its that much better of a product than it really is and that if it does get hot and melt the heavier products may sink to the bottom. Seer may know the exact reasoning behind it though

my thoughts exactly

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Two reasons, but putting them in the fridge is not 100% needed, but here is the reasoning:

1. Zymol uses only organic ingredients, so keeping them in a cooler temp lengthens the life of the wax, especially for how much you spend on it.

2. Since the Zymol waxes react to heat it is not good to store them in garages or places where climate control is not available. It is best to keep them in areas where temperature is consistent, hence a fridge :D Room temperature is fine though.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back