Renovating a race car trailer on a budget

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I decided to go in a different direction with this. In order to really get the trailer where I want it I would need to spend another $1000. I decided to cut my losses and start over with something closer to what I really want. I picked this one up for $1500 and have the old one listed for sale on Craigslist.

3G53La3N85G35Ed5Hacbja61b573ca3dc1664.jpg

This thing is built like a tank and is capable of holding a LOT of weight. Each tread has four pieces of C channel running the full length of the trailer, two on the inside and outside of each tread. It pulls really nice and is low enough that I won't have to play games with the tongue jack in order to load or unload my car.

Last edited:

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
I decided to go in a different direction with this. In order to really get the trailer where I want it I would need to spend another $1000. I decided to cut my losses and start over with something closer to what I really want. I picked this one up for $1500 and have the old one listed for sale on Craigslist.

3G53La3N85G35Ed5Hacbja61b573ca3dc1664.jpg

This thing is built like a tank and is capable of holding a LOT of weight. Each tread has four pieces of C channel running the full length of the trailer, two on the inside and outside of each tread. It pulls really nice and is low enough that I won't have to play games with the tongue jack in order to load or unload my car.

rims look much better....

Back