RIP Dewayne Pittman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
I want you to know that we werent street racing, we pulled out, accelerated fast yeah, never exceeded 80mph then his car spun out. No one beeped or flagged off a race. I know I refered to street racing in an earlier post, but that was to tell people dont do it, this hurt bad. i know the police report refers to racing. People see two mustangs and one that had crashed and automatically assume we were. My heart goes out to the Frazier family. We now know that my brothers rearend locked up. It broke. I cant even begin to feel thier pain, as I know he was just on his way home. There was only 3 cars on the hwy at that time, me, my brother, and Mr Frazier. But please, convey my deepest sympathy to them aswell.

Well, i see your point. I really do. However, we lost someone too. I'm by no means trying to shit in your thread. I just found out about this last night as her dad has been in florida taking care of a sick relative. I saw this thread and put two and two together.

ChrisDR

Reaction score
I know it's soon, but have you started looking into a lawyer?

That article doesn't paint you in a particularly good light and the chief's statements don't help much either.

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score
dalemllns
For legal reasons, I would suggest you not comment further. I read the article and investigation continues means, stand by. Sympathys to all familys involved.

ie : It might have been a good idea to at least of mentioned the completely innocent guy killed that was minding his business when you inititially posted.

dalemllns

SLOMOD
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well, i see your point. I really do. However, we lost someone too. I'm by no means trying to shit in your thread. I just found out about this last night as her dad has been in florida taking care of a sick relative. I saw this thread and put two and two together.
Dont worry about that. They have a right to be mentioned too. My heart goes out to his family. I invite them to be remembered too. This was a tragedy.....

Guys in my emotions about Dewayne, I forgot to mention that the other driver who hit Dewayne was killed to, Please take time to remember Mr Thomas Glen Frazier and his family aswell.....

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
302 you gotta know, Im dying inside.....

seriously, get in to see a counselor. They really can help you find a way to deal with it. It will never make sense, but you need the tools a professional can give you to learn how to cope. My wife's best friend of 42 years, since they were 5 years old, committed suicide a year ago. Left 2 teenagers and a husband who loved her. No way to try and cope with that alone. I'd see a pyschiatrist or at least a clinical psychologist, they have the most training and a psyche can help by prescribing something just to get you over the hump and maybe help you sleep ? I'm so sorry. If you're a God fearing man you know your brother is in a better place. But it's us who are left that grieve. I feel for ya my brother.

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score

EMT644

forum member
Reaction score
The sad part about that short article is the fact that their account of the incident was not the only mistake.... They referred to Mr Frazier as Pinson at the end of the paragraph.

Just a sad situation the media has twisted to make headlines. We're praying for all involved.

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
They also said it was a 1999 Mustang GT and that other witnesses on the road said you guys were racing which you said you were the only ones on the road. This article was poorly done and the Media really don't know shit about anything, I have been involved in a very high profile local case down here before.

The first thing you need to do Dale is get your stick to what happened and DO NOT pay attention to the media or idiot citizens who comment about it. My guess is shit will get hot for you if not soon later so I would hire a lawyer just to speak to News stations and cops.

Bullitt3478

forum member
Reaction score
As a person who had a brother involved in a motor vehicle vs pedestrian accident I can tell you that news papers often dont get shit right.My brother had two people walk out in front of him when he was 16 years old.The papers had him drinking and speeding the next day on the front page.They were wrong.He wasnt drinking nor was he speeding.It was an accident.Plain and simple.Not defending anyone side here whatsoever.I just dont believe shit I read in the papers.My bro got his retraction in that very same paper two weeks later.Last page.Dale I look at this thread everyday to see how your doing.302. I am sorry for your loss as well.

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
Well I didn't want to bring my sisters accident up but since were all being open here it is:
http://www2.tbo.com/news/news/2010/...-and-run-driver-came-back-isnt-inno-ar-71358/

Everyone thought she was high on drugs, speeding, drunk and even r=texting but that just goes to show you how dumb the media is. When this was all said and done the media called my Dad and sister to apologize and then they wanted an interview lol Point of my story is don't pay attention to what anybody is saying that really doesn't matter, handle your personal life and let your lawyer(if you get one) deal with this bullshit.

RIP To the both of those fine men!

dalemllns

SLOMOD
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
May they both rest in peace. I will not be retaining a lawyer. Its in gods hands what happens. I am truly sorry for mr frazier and his family. I showed that article just to show the varience in it all.... now we will bury my best friend in the world and start to heal... This will be my last post. Thanks to all who have thought of this sad day and the prayers......

Last edited:

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
Dale, do NOT comment further on what happened for legal reasons. I was involved in a very bad car accident 3 years ago in Ohio in which a friend of mine who was riding in my car died and my girlfriend who was also a passenger was severely injured. I was not speeding/racing or anything however local papers spun it that I was racing and driving recklessly. Just KNOW that they are looking for anything you say online on forums, facebook, etc. Any somewhat incrimnating things you may have on youtube or the forums, delete it. If the family takes legal action, you could end up on the receiving end of some charges. Do not give them any ammunition to proceed. The papers dragged me through the mud and the people who commented on those articles were not much better. Just stay above the fray that will ensue.
I am sorry for your loss and for the loss of Mr Frazier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back