RX8

sgbruton

forum member
Reaction score
so i was walking to my apartment yesterday when I saw this on the back of an rx8 where the mazda symbol was supposed to go, its not a great picture but its still pretty funny.

rx8.jpeg

Liftedbronco

Shredder
Reaction score
clever. i thought it was gonna be a pic of the mustang with a line through it. i was gonna say welcome to 1998 lol. But that...thats a new one to me.

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
Its not like he is driving a 500 rwhp modified FD or a 3 rotor RX8 he is driving a car that would be given a run for its money by a V6 Altima!

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
I respect the idea he had.. but on a stock RX8? Really? (I assume it was stock?)

I actually don't mind the rotary engine, a fully built rotary sounds pretty intense...

Vapour Trails

The Renaissance Man
Reaction score
That car is fucken gutless.... he need's some pistons never mind.

QFT..I saw a stock Rx8 put 160 whp down on a dyno. Mazda had to downgrade the power ratings because it didn't make the advertised power. I still don't think it does as it runs low 15s w/ 230 hp while the similar sized S2000 will run about 14.0 with 240 hp.

Great handling car with a nice interior, but it looks way faster than it is.

Last edited:

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
i test drove one of those a few years ago and it was a gutless POS! i couldn't believe people would buy that car.

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
gutless, but great looking and better handling. That car has always been a bit of an enigma. Looks fast, corners well, but no power.

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
Ive seen em do very well at the AutoX events, that car is more about even wieght distrubution and cornering than power. That said, its not very exciting.

Z00m z00m.

sgbruton

forum member
Reaction score
personally I think they are great looking cars and I know they corner pretty well, they just have no power at all. This sticker just caught my eye and made me smile a little.

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
kinda like re-inventing the wheel...... kinda....

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
They are nice looking cars, no power but good for a nice DD :)

Styre

It Happens
Reaction score
Yeah, my old RX-8 had blown it's 2nd engine before it reached 24,000 miles. Maybe they need pistons? But, they do handle very good.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back