Screaming Yellow 06

timbrooks77

Reaction score
I bought this car used and I was wondering if anyone on here might know anything about it.I did find out It was bought new in TN.
The mods I have found "so far"
C&L racer CAI,Kooks long tubes,OR X-pipe,magnaflo bullets,BMR springs,steeda pulleys,4.30 gears,DS predator,Raptor shift light, Steeda hood,roush wing, GS wheels.

Thanks in advance.Tim

Attachments

• WP_000408.jpg
    WP_000408.jpg
    523.7 KB · Views: 119

Mr. WHO

forum member
Reaction score
Well Hello.

Need more info. See you can find someone to run a carfax for you. That will give you more than anything else.

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
Looks nice man.... Doesnt look familiar though....

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Congrats on the new car, nice color! Unfortunately can't help with info on your ride, sorry.

bumblebee06

Speed Demon
Reaction score
Nice ride there. Love the color. Have a perfect stock GT Spoiler if your interested in getting rid of the roush one.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I bought this car used and I was wondering if anyone on here might know anything about it.I did find out It was bought new in TN.
The mods I have found "so far"
C&L racer CAI,Kooks long tubes,OR X-pipe,magnaflo bullets,BMR springs,steeda pulleys,4.30 gears,DS predator,Raptor shift light, Steeda hood,roush wing, GS wheels.

Thanks in advance.Tim

You're a used car dealer?

timbrooks77

Reaction score
No not a dealer,just another enthusiast.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Wasnt that the yellow car that was in the that big flood?

LOL, sorry dude couldnt resist. I will say this, I am not a fan of chrome, but those wheels look awesome, great choice, cool car, congrats.

timbrooks77

Reaction score
Funny, funny. Found more add ons today. Im loving this car.
found Aluminum drive shaft,LCA,lca reloc.brackets Adjustable UCA,Adjustable panhard Pbar,tube radiator support.Dont know the brads of the stuff though. I have searched and searched for pics of these items with no luck. If I post pics. do you guys think you could identify the brands? the radiator support is blue,and the controll arms and PH bar are greyish with red bushings.
Thanks in advance. Tim

james05gt

forum member
Reaction score
Clean looking car, :thumb: for another screaming yellow car. Blue rad support might be granetelli?

Back