SCT Xcal2

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
Is there a market for an SCT XCal 2 anymore? I have two of them that I do not need anymore- what would be a fair price?

One is locked and one is unlocked (meaning the car was returned to stock).
thanks

01yellerCobra

forum member
Reaction score
SCT won't unlock them anymore. I have 3 and my PRP won't recognize them. All three are unlocked too. I just use them as pass throughs for data logging now.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
SCT won't unlock them anymore. I have 3 and my PRP won't recognize them. All three are unlocked too. I just use them as pass throughs for data logging now.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

So what about the unlocked one? How much do you think I can sell it for? Are tunes still available for it?

01yellerCobra

forum member
Reaction score
If it's fully unlocked and can recognize the car you should be able to get a few bucks for it. The other issue is needing Liveload 2 for it. That's not available through SCT anymore. Someone might pick it up as a spare though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
i think sct are pretty big assholes for this shit theyre pulling with the sct2's when i called and asked i called them out and said basically you're screwif wverykne over to make them buy a new product they dont need by not unlocking them intentionally.

01yellerCobra

forum member
Reaction score
i think sct are pretty big assholes for this shit theyre pulling with the sct2's when i called and asked i called them out and said basically you're screwif wverykne over to make them buy a new product they dont need by not unlocking them intentionally.
It sucks, but they're in it to make money. No different than cell phones no longer being supported.

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
If it's unlocked, and are able to connect to Liveload still ( which is the issue right now as lot of X2 units are failing internally and not able to connect ) you can sell them typically for $100 to $125 pretty easily online.

Locked one is worthless cause like said prior, SCT wont unlock em anymore.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back