Seen this car at a local car show! Mercedes with ROOTS BLOWER!!

stangdavid

forum member
Reaction score
wow, i don't get on this site that much, but i didn't realize how many of you guys are from montgomery, which used to be my home town, now i live in prattville. i was at Flips Saturday niteand yes the Benz has been showing up i believe sence they started doing the cruise in. well maybe i'll get to meet some of you guys at some point. take care David

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
wow, i don't get on this site that much, but i didn't realize how many of you guys are from montgomery, which used to be my home town, now i live in prattville. i was at Flips Saturday niteand yes the Benz has been showing up i believe sence they started doing the cruise in. well maybe i'll get to meet some of you guys at some point. take care David

I will be there next month if nothing goes wrong with my motor...Dont think you will miss mine. lol..We are with the River Region Mustangs and normally have the whole back section near the bushes along vaughn rd filled up with all Mustangs...I should have mine next to theirs...Come over and meet us.

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score

Yeah , would be awesome to meet you. :thumb: :beer:

Xporter

Reaction score
Yeah, get rid of the side pipes and get some real rubber on there, murder that bitch out by getting rid of all that chrome and that would be one badass car! I LOVE shit like this. Not your everyday build. Very unique and exclusive.
I could see that thing looking alright with a mini tub and dumps

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back