Shaftmasters 3.5" Driveshaft Install, Review, Track test!!!

PenguinGT

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i'm getting ready to buy a spyder-shaft , whats the deal on vibrations i have seen this posted more than once.

thanks

I keep hearing these issues come up from time to time as well. It's the main reason I have not dropped 1/2 grand for one yet.

tom281

Warp Rider
Reaction score
Dang you guys are making it hard for me to not buy one of your shafts..... between here and the info on the other site, I'm about hooked.

Buzzystang

forum member
Reaction score
:jerry: American open market capitalism at its finest. It's nice to have choices is all I'm going to say. And the fact that two of the best shafts on the market right now also happen to be the least expensive, and both vendors are willing to stand behind their product, what more could you ask for? If we had an american flag emoticon I'd definitely would use it here. But just stare at my avatar and be happy. Merry Christmas!

shaftmasters

Reaction score
:jerry: American open market capitalism at its finest. It's nice to have choices is all I'm going to say. And the fact that two of the best shafts on the market right now also happen to be the least expensive, and both vendors are willing to stand behind their product, what more could you ask for? If we had an american flag emoticon I'd definitely would use it here. But just stare at my avatar and be happy. Merry Christmas!

Can we get a little motion in that avatar?
David

tom281

Warp Rider
Reaction score
:funnypost: And that, gentlemen, is the most clever thing stated in this thread!

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
boobies... in a thread with the title "shaftmasters"...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back