life in the slow lane
Reaction score
DSC00769.JPG

DSC00767.JPG

DSC00762.JPG

Tiddies

life in the slow lane
Reaction score
love it! set it to ten turns (cant recall the % shorter) from the start and havent looked back.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
Yeah +1 on the wheels, thought they came with the polished bullitts. I noticed you dont have all the side markings. Did you convert yours?

GONE_N_60

The Bad Guy
Reaction score
I think I can see the side stripes. They're really hard to see in some lignt on the VB CS's though.

+1 on the rims. Did you get it like that or buy those rims because you liked them?

Looks great though. I've always been a fan of VB.

Tiddies

life in the slow lane
Reaction score
Its an actuall CS, I got it like that but when I get back from AZ I'm putting 18 deep dish bullits on there.

Its lowered w/ sportlines ( terriable ride quality on NC streets btw) so it lowered about 2" all around

martinr69

Reaction score
Its an actuall CS, I got it like that but when I get back from AZ I'm putting 18 deep dish bullits on there.

Its lowered w/ sportlines ( terriable ride quality on NC streets btw) so it lowered about 2" all around

OK I was goingto get mine done about like that but since the roads in Ohio are nasty.. I am going to go with 1.25 in the front and 1.50 in the rear... But looking more to 1.50 all the way around

J.Cagle

forum member
Reaction score
wow, you lowered it 2" and still are running stock shocks/struts. Does it ride terrible, or not too noticable? I love the way your car sets, I just want to hold off on shocks and struts as long as I can If I lower mine.

Tiddies

life in the slow lane
Reaction score
I don't really think its that bad its mostly the terriable streets, thank you for all the compliments

J.Cagle

forum member
Reaction score
did you have to put on the camber plates or bolts? or whatever they are called......I know nothing about car suspension,lol

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back