The part out begins...

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I'll take the LCA's, but as with my other purchases here I will have to mail you a check or money order. I absolutely refuse to grant PayPal full access to my bank account, too many horror stories. If this is acceptable then PM me your mailing address and I'll have your funds in the mail tomorrow morning.

Thanks! :thumb:

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
I'll take the LCA's, but as with my other purchases here I will have to mail you a check or money order. I absolutely refuse to grant PayPal full access to my bank account, too many horror stories. If this is acceptable then PM me your mailing address and I'll have your funds in the mail tomorrow morning.

PM on the way, bud!

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
Damn, i always miss the sales on the TCI rachet shifter =/...Put me 4th in line i guess. I know it won't get to me, but in the event it does i want it! lol

To the OP, i can vouch for Brian(Skwerl), he is part of my car club and a great dude! Looks like we may have another sale! :beer:

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
Damn, i always miss the sales on the TCI rachet shifter =/...Put me 4th in line i guess. I know it won't get to me, but in the event it does i want it! lol

To the OP, i can vouch for Brian(Skwerl), he is part of my car club and a great dude! Looks like we may have another sale! :beer:

You're on the list, bud! Thanks for the reaffirmation, Brian seems like a stand-up guy, I have no worries.

With that said, we have a sale pending on the LCA's, just waiting for an envelope in the mail!

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
The money order went out this morning, you should have it by Tuesday I would think.

Thanks Rob, you're a good guy in spite of driving a baby blue automatic. :nana:

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Id still take the tails lmao, juss saying.

Would do front bumper... but mines black, oh well.

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
I got it today, Brian. Planning on getting the LCA's sent out to you tomorrow, if everything goes well. I'll shoot you a PM one way or the other!

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I have a stock auto shifter I will sell you if you want. lmk. It is the Inertior Upgrade one with all the silver on it. Used it for a few thousand miles. I was one of the first to get the TCI when it came out.

I actually bought one from another forum member, it arrived yesterday so the TCI will soon be available. Thanks, though!

:whistling::rock:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back