The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

keoni1984

Homicidal
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Calispecial, your car looks like money! I dig the white. How do you like that hood? Functionality?

Mikey, I've been following your build. The car looks better and better with every new post. I really like the GT500 hood. Did you cut out the vents? Should help disspell some heat when you get that turbo on. I really want to get the Tiger Racing Super Louver hood... its supposed to keep temps much lower. Hurry up and get those Drifts on already!

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
thanks, I love the hood, love the way it looks and love the quality of it. It is functional, the scoops route the air to the intake and the vents extract a good deal of heat I would assume.

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
thanks Mikey, yours does too!

Thanks man!

Thanks guys!

Calispecial, your car looks like money! I dig the white. How do you like that hood? Functionality?

Mikey, I've been following your build. The car looks better and better with every new post. I really like the GT500 hood. Did you cut out the vents? Should help disspell some heat when you get that turbo on. I really want to get the Tiger Racing Super Louver hood... its supposed to keep temps much lower. Hurry up and get those Drifts on already!

Its probably my favorite thing I have done to the car, the hood just looks fucking killer. Im gonna keep the vents how they are, I dont want 2 gaping holes in my hood haha, but even now they extract quite a bit of heat, I can see it while I drive lol

Mr. Joshua

forum member
Reaction score
We had an awfully strange sunset today due to Forester Fire in the southern part of the state(NM). The smoke traveled hundreds of miles and gave us this surreal sky.

7271950574_ff43a653b2_b.jpg

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks like a kodachrome print, not digital. Awesome!

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
We had an awfully strange sunset today due to Forester Fire in the southern part of the state(NM). The smoke traveled hundreds of miles and gave us this surreal sky.

Dude didn't we ban you from this thread like back on post #800. :banned:

:clap:For real tho.... sick pic man. I've got to find a stretch of road like that around here. I know there has to be one is that flat land.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back