The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Look at that nice 90 degree angle
It's a weird design, but the outer edge is a 90, but the inside is two 45's. They claim to have done a lot of design using computers to maximize flow.

I'm thinking it's probably only good for 1-2hp more than any of the other popular intakes.

D1984

forum member
Reaction score
It's a weird design, but the outer edge is a 90, but the inside is two 45's. They claim to have done a lot of design using computers to maximize flow.

I'm thinking it's probably only good for 1-2hp more than any of the other popular intakes.

Yep, you can tell it flows well due to that smooth inside angle and because that's their thing.

Stopped by my brother's house today and took another instagram pic

IMG_20160912_153411.jpg

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Looks great!

Holy shit. That's sexy. That second photo is amazing.

That's fuckin bad-ass!!

Don't tell the Bullitt, but I think I'm in love. That looks fan-fuckin-tastic.

Thanks guys. She is starting to shape up. The new wheels really set it off. And getting it down the proper stance was just a must. I'd love to get it just a hair lower but it's gonna be a problem with tire rub issues I think, so better leave it alone.

Sent from iPhone

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Those wheels look perfect for your car, Kyle!

What's up with the Mitsu Eclipse in the background? Looks like a F&F project car! :)

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Those wheels look perfect for your car, Kyle!

What's up with the Mitsu Eclipse in the background? Looks like a F&F project car! :)

Thanks. I studied long and hard about what wheel to go with, size, width, etc. Finally decided on these Foose Knuckles 18x9.5 rear 18x8 front. Kind of wanted to go 19/18 or 18/17, but I already had the tires and really wanted to use them.

No the Eclipse is not a current project. It was a F&F racer in its day. It was fast and a very nicely customized one at that. Lambo doors, shaved door handles, cross drilled rotors, SS header, racing seats and big and wild ground effects kit. But...its been rode hard and put up wet, lol. In really rough shape now.

That car is gorgeous Kyle!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

That 69 looks great! Love the color. Gets me fired up and back out to continue on mine, which is still on a dolly. One day!

Thanks.

I'd love to take credit for building this car, but the truth is I'm just completing and improving on someone else's build.

FDH get out there and get to work. I know of at least 3 of us that own 69's on the forum and at least one more that has a 1st gen.

Sent from iPhone

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back