THis just ain't fair

terry5357

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
All I want is to get into the 7's, was trying a new tune ran 8.02 with motor cold, changed to my old tune and didn't get a chance to let the car cool off but still ran this..... lol

Attachments

• 12-05-09041.jpg
    12-05-09041.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 98

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Oooooooooooooooh man is that just a damn tease!

terry5357

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Oooooooooooooooh man is that just a damn tease!

I usually let my car cool off in between runs, but it was late in the day and the track was closing in 5 minutes and I had time to load my old tune and make a run. I WILL get it Friday if weather is permitting......lol. I know she's got it in her. I love those -265 DA days.......

I have a 3000 stall and have been lazy and not put it in yet, got the go fast itch again, so definitely going in the 2nd weekend of Jan.

Last edited:

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, you'll get it. But man. 8.0000000.................that would kill me. I think I would be beating my head in.

dragpac

forum member
Reaction score
what a bummer,I know how you feel,I left my house this morning w/car in tow. drove 85 miles and found out they canceled the track today,to much ice.best of luck on friday to you

Enitalp

The lost guy.
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You shouldn't have eaten those eggs+bacon+potatoes this morning.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
.0007 I hope you get to sleep tonight. what a failure! lol

biz4765

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I know how you feel, my car decided to be slower with the addition of a driveshaft and Mickey T drag radials.

jroc07gt

its orange not yellow!!
Reaction score
All I want is to get into the 7's, was trying a new tune ran 8.02 with motor cold, changed to my old tune and didn't get a chance to let the car cool off but still ran this..... lol

so which was the old tune by and who is the new tune by?

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Damn, Terry. Maybe you should have staged 1/4" shallower. hahahah

terry5357

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You shouldn't have eaten those eggs+bacon+potatoes this morning.

i think it was the "3rd egg" that I always have IHOP add to my breakfast...lol

so which was the old tune by and who is the new tune by?

The old tune is a BAMA 93 oct full race tune, not going to say who new tune is by because we are still in the "tuning phase"

Damn, Terry. Maybe you should have staged 1/4" shallower. hahahah

Don,
IF I would have had 5 more minutes to let the car cool, I would have been there. I usually take my little generator and fan but it was 55 degrees and didn't think I would need it. I like the track that I go to but they are notorious for closing at their discresion. THey act like they are soing us a favor by "allowing" us to race at their track. Their email said they would be open from 12:00 to 6:00, they closed at about 4:30. I know the guy that just pulled in with his car on the trailer was probably pissed when he paid his money and had to rush to get the car off the trailer and got to make 1 run.

just get some better tires...you will get sevens easy
Tires ARE NOT an issue, have DR's with an auto tranny, little if any spin off the line

RED09GT

Equal Opportunity Offender
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That sucks. The contents of your bladder were probably between you and your 7.9999 slip.

terry5357

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That sucks. The contents of your bladder were probably between you and your 7.9999 slip.

Dammit, I did need to take a leak......no kidding, I really did.......lol. I know she WILL do it now. So I am just patiently waiting for Friday night or the next good day. DA is regularly at zero to -300 and will be throughout late March. I really am wanting to be able to run in the 7's in summertime temps. With the stall I am hoping it will give me what i need, maybe, maybe not

SlvrS197

Reaction score
i think it was the "3rd egg" that I always have IHOP add to my breakfast...lol

The old tune is a BAMA 93 oct full race tune, not going to say who new tune is by because we are still in the "tuning phase"

Don,
IF I would have had 5 more minutes to let the car cool, I would have been there. I usually take my little generator and fan but it was 55 degrees and didn't think I would need it. I like the track that I go to but they are notorious for closing at their discresion. THey act like they are soing us a favor by "allowing" us to race at their track. Their email said they would be open from 12:00 to 6:00, they closed at about 4:30. I know the guy that just pulled in with his car on the trailer was probably pissed when he paid his money and had to rush to get the car off the trailer and got to make 1 run.

Tires ARE NOT an issue, have DR's with an auto tranny, little if any spin off the line

oh ok, i thought you had a standard.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back