Thump RRR Racing announces new website

thump_rrr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
We just uploaded our new website with all of our products listed and forms where you can sign up as a dealer or affiliate. For those interested in re-selling our products please go to: www.thumpracing.com. You can also email us at [email protected]

Thanks
Peter

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I cant wait to start testing the "next" product haha

mrxaleen7

Reaction score
I have a 2001 Saleen with a Kenne Bell Supercharger by any chance do you have a belt tensioner for my application? Im already on my 3rd tensioner! I know of several people that are interested as well.

thump_rrr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have a 2001 Saleen with a Kenne Bell Supercharger by any chance do you have a belt tensioner for my application? Im already on my 3rd tensioner! I know of several people that are interested as well.
Can you please post a pic of your tensioner?
Most 2001-2004 gt's have a single bolt tensioner.
Due to the inherent weakness of the single bolt design we do not make a billet tensioner for that application.

What others have done was to replace the front cover with a 1996-1999 gt unit which takes the 3 bolt tensioner.
The 96-99 cobra front cover has a different 3 bolt tensioner design and we also sell a tensioner to fit that setup also.

mrxaleen7

Reaction score
Yes it does have a 1 bolt belt tensioner. If I put the 96-99 GT front do you offer a belt tensioner for that set up?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back