track last night

MOC826

I have a shitty program!
Reaction score
well after figuring out mid way through last night that my 2nd gear is gone and i cant speed shift into 2nd anymore i still managed some decent times even though i keep spinning 2nd (idk why i keep going back to the same track lol). anyways, after having my nitrous system for 4 months i finally got it completed and got to run it for the first time the other day on the street so i figured i would try it at the track.

my best run on motor was 8.65 with a 2.10 60' (keep in mind i was spinning 2nd just alittle bit) i had better 60' all night but my 2nd gear wouldnt go in so i never got a better run

my best run on nitrous was 8.20 with a 1.93 60'. spun reallllyyyy bad in 2nd and i had to granny shift just to make sure it was in and i had a passenger lol so im pretty confident that i can run a 7.9 if my car wasnt being gay and didnt have a passenger and if the track hooked lol

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Where did you go, down to Kennedale? (I say "down" for me, I know it is "up" for you).

That trans that Wyld never bought for his car from me is still sitting here and I will make you the same offer I made him. Damn sure cheaper than repairing yours :thumb:

MOC826

I have a shitty program!
Reaction score
yeah went to kennedale. im suprised i hooked on nitrous off the line cause i was on my stock street tires lol

im real confident im going to buy that trans from you cause i dont feel like taking everything off to deal with the warranty stuff

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
When you get back from overseas you and Chris need to trek up to North Star some night. In my opinion it is a much better track.

MOC826

I have a shitty program!
Reaction score
ill have to keep that in mind. does that track actually hook mid track? cause thats my biggest problem with kdale is that i always spin 2nd. i couldnt hook 2nd there if my life depended on it

MOC826

I have a shitty program!
Reaction score
you hooked with nitrous off the line on street tires???? do use DR's as your street tires? haha
nope just stock street tires lol. i wasnt doing a 6k dump, i just did a regular luanch (2500-3k) then slip the clutch alittle bit and next thing ya know your gone lol i bet i could have pulled a 1.90 or better but i had a passenger with me

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back