Tuners near St Louis

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm needing to get a new tune for my car, I'm tired of the cold start bullshit and was wondering if there are any decent tuners within a couple hundred miles of St Louis. I would prefer to have it dyno tuned but I may end up going with a remote rune.

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Paxton 2200
GT500 fuel pumps
FRPP 39 lb injectors
Autolite HTO's
JPC intake
FRPP delete plates
IAT sensor relocated to intake
Kooks headers with off road x
Magnaflow cat back
Stock MAF sensor

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
hey bro i'm not too far from STL either are you a member on Stlmustangs?

here are a couple that I have heard are good dyno tuners with mustangs from around the area,

Bobcat tuning 573-747-6523(believe that number is correct i got it a while back though. if it isn't you can always look it up)

mustang muscle 636-667-9986(same thing with this number)

hope this helps!!

5.SLOW

Reaction score
bobcats number is correct,i just got it couple months ago from bob.

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
yeah, i looked into both of them but i decided that after I'm f/i I think I'm gonna go with Dynospeed in Memphis, TN

5.SLOW

Reaction score
yeah, i looked into both of them but i decided that after I'm f/i I think I'm gonna go with Dynospeed in Memphis, TN

i think i know someone email you lol they told me the same thing and i talk to joe down there and he a good guy and answered alot of my question for me.

calebparkin3

forum member
Reaction score
Bob doesnt dyno tune, he does ride along tunes from what im told. I know a lot of people running bobs tunes and the love them!

calebparkin3

forum member
Reaction score
Unless he got a dyno in the last 4 or 5 months im pretty sure. I called and asked about his tune, asked if he dyno tuned he said no. None of the guys i know that have his tune have dyno tunes, all of them are ride along tunes. None of them are boosted, maybe he just dynos boosted cars? How do you like his tune? Where in MO are you?

linnE

forum member
Reaction score
we have been doing remote tuning for many years. If that is what you decide to do.. PM your # to me and I will have Rick call you to discuss your tuning options.Remote tuning is a viable option to consider.

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
we have been doing remote tuning for many years. If that is what you decide to do.. PM your # to me and I will have Rick call you to discuss your tuning options.Remote tuning is a viable option to consider.

Thanks Linn, I'm really leaning towards the remote tuning since there aren't really any shops in my area I feel comfortable with. The closest shop I know about and am confident in their abillities is almost 8 hours away. I will let you know what I decide.

5.SLOW

Reaction score
Unless he got a dyno in the last 4 or 5 months im pretty sure. I called and asked about his tune, asked if he dyno tuned he said no. None of the guys i know that have his tune have dyno tunes, all of them are ride along tunes. None of them are boosted, maybe he just dynos boosted cars? How do you like his tune? Where in MO are you?

i dont have his tune i email him about doin it. and i live up between troy and columbia in a small town.

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks Linn, I'm really leaning towards the remote tuning since there aren't really any shops in my area I feel comfortable with. The closest shop I know about and am confident in their abillities is almost 8 hours away. I will let you know what I decide.

where are you from in Illinois?

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
well brenspeed is about 7hrs from you and Dynospeed is just under 7 so yeah haha not really any too close but i'd say you are more likely to have a more reliable tune if you make the haul to one of those places vs a remote tune.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back