Twin Twins

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
I have electric cut out for mine but be warned they go bad I've went through 2 sets when I was supercharged the motors in then have a hard time standing up against a boosted car

I was already considering an electric cutout, but was concerned about the reliability. There is now an extra "switch" inside the car that I can use for something, and the thought of electric cutouts came to mind. But, that's not going on right away, if at all.

And, I think Leo will agree with me in that we can wait a little longer for the intake..to get our systems made and on the way!

I plan on using the same 1-range colder spark plugs that I've been using; I have '09 heads, so the newer head design, yes.

FAST3V

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Yea..don't think I want electric cut-outs if they go bad all the time. Screw that. I need reliability. I don't want to fuck with it after installed.
I didn't think the shelf ones would work since all of our shit will be 3".

Yes, Mike. I'm ok with the intake being on hold if it meas out kits will arrive quicker. :)

Damn you Mike!!! I wish I had that thread patter in my heads. I hate not having the availability.

I think I'm going to run HT0's, unless Lito says otherwise.

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
I plan on using HTOs.

When my electric cut out would go bad it was so noticeable an annoying I was running 15 psi on a Paxton 2200 and they would probably last 2k miles before needing to be replaced. They were the summit racing branded ones

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
Hey what boost controller are yall guys going to run. I have an Eboost 2 I may switch to a boost leash

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
Hey what boost controller are yall guys going to run. I have an Eboost 2 I may switch to a boost leash

I'm glad you chimed in on this. I'm thinking of using some kind of boost controller, eventually, if not right away. Was considering one of the pure mechanical ones, as I don't need one with a gauge. Although, other electronic ones would be considered as well.

I'm using an AEM one in my black stang, and like the adjustability and dual-mode selection, right from the driver seat. But that is built-in to a gauge, too. I won't be getting something like that for this car.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Lol end of the year Texas is supposed to stop inspection

Never will happen. Too much revenue for the state, and the big cities were starting to have air quality issues.

Not stopping inspections, stopping issuing inspection stickers. Inspection records will be logged into a database and you won't be able to register your car if it wasn't inspected. Just cutting out the illegal sticker trade.

I'm late to the tear down party, but looking forward to the build up part.

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
The Eboost has a boost by time feature but the main advantage to the leash is a launch mode

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
I think I'm going to sell my brand new in box e boost 2 for a good deal if anyone is interested

FAST3V

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
I'm going to have an electronic boost controller. Have not yet decided on which one I want.

FAST3V

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
ATI Damper ordered.
&....no Mike...I don't want my balls hanging out...ALL the time....lol

lito

forum member
Reaction score
The ones that I've got to test, I really like the Eboost street. Works really well and have a few features of the big controller and still be simple enough.

Wired the high boost a switch but also had it in the off button of the cruise control and it was really fun.

FAST3V

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Wired the boost controller in the off button for cruise...very interesting. ..God knows I never use that button.

FAST3V

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Yea, I wouldn't expect cruise not to function. I'm certainly intrigued. That would be cool.

Or I could make some cool switches like Mike has. :p

lito

forum member
Reaction score
You mean the enterprise cockpit?

Only need Zulu at the controls, lol.

Edit: Mike, sorry if I went too far.

Last edited:

FAST3V

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Aaahhh....So Manuel, you've seen pictures of Mike's switches?? LMAO.....love it.

I think his setup is cool as shit. Envy pours out of me when I see it...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back