What have you done to your mustang today?

Witt

forum member
Reaction score
Random google image, not my car. Same thing though.

79807d1285175724t-gt500-mud-flaps-5-0-img_5621.jpg

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Not a damn thing .... Tomorrow though my car may see 12v power again after about two years.... Im stoked !!! :highfive:

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
cycled the fuel system for the first time in two years, added the break-in oil, and finished up the vacuum lines.

almostready.jpg

wait, this is S197forums right? My bad. :LMAO:

Drex

forum member
Reaction score
After hearing about how badass Hondas and Mazda 3's are from my daughters boyfriend, I decided to take him for a ride to pick up pizza. I got into a nice 3rd gear drift, nailed 4th and ran it out to 6800. I then stuffed the brakes, three footed a downshift to 2nd, slide it around a tight LH corner and powered up through 4th again. Stuffed the brakes and repeated the sequence a few times. He was yelling "FUCK THIS, FUCK THIS"! I got back to the house and my daughter told him "I warned you".

During dinner, he was pretty quite. He later said he still wasn't fully recovered from the pizza trip. He also said that he will never talk about how badass Hondas are ever again.

At least he didn't throw up like the last guy.

That's fuckin hilarious!

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Not a damn thing .... Tomorrow though my car may see 12v power again after about two years.... Im stoked !!! :highfive:

Well, nothing caught fire, I will start the long process of checking all the hot connections tomorrow. 11 hrs with the car today, felt nice ! At last some free time .

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
Gosh what did I do today?? Oh yeah, I hadn't driven my car in a few days so I went into the garage and was just SO delighted to see it, so I shoved my penis into the gas tank and gave it a little protein shot. When I started driving it i was half way in the gas and was like "this thing is... FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!!! HEHEHHAHAHEHAHE Son of a bitch this thing is scary"..... LOL JK that sounds gay

I tought it was hilarious when that guy in his son's car said what he said at about :59 in that video above

Last edited:

SoFlo Mustang

forum member
Reaction score
After hearing about how badass Hondas and Mazda 3's are from my daughters boyfriend, I decided to take him for a ride to pick up pizza. I got into a nice 3rd gear drift, nailed 4th and ran it out to 6800. I then stuffed the brakes, three footed a downshift to 2nd, slide it around a tight LH corner and powered up through 4th again. Stuffed the brakes and repeated the sequence a few times. He was yelling "FUCK THIS, FUCK THIS"! I got back to the house and my daughter told him "I warned you".

During dinner, he was pretty quite. He later said he still wasn't fully recovered from the pizza trip. He also said that he will never talk about how badass Hondas are ever again.

At least he didn't throw up like the last guy.

Damn. Other way around for me. My gf's uncle thinks his turbo Civic is badass n fast. I just laugh lol

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Drove it to work today.

I found a gas station along my commute that has 100 octane. I threw in 4.5 gallons to see how my car'd react.

Too soon to report back, but it's good to know I have the option close by.

They also have 94/97/98 octane as well.

Drex

forum member
Reaction score
Drove it to work today.

I found a gas station along my commute that has 100 octane. I threw in 4.5 gallons to see how my car'd react.

Which station carries that??

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Drove it to work today.

really need to get a tune for the performance to be seen

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Backed it out of the shop so I could put the gf's Fusion in to change oil, & rotate tires. Then swapped them back. Oh! how I just wanted to go driving. Maybe tomorrow.

BTW can one of yall get me a damn job like yall got. Cause I'd love to go buy a brand new 5.0 and do 10k in mods before it has 5k miles on it. lol

Yeah I jealous as hell.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
really need to get a tune for the performance to be seen

Truth be told, "someone", not my wife, put 2.5 gallons of 87 in the car this weekend.

So I got the 100 octane to offset the shitty gas.

I will however run a bit of this in every tank since we get crappy 91 octane here, and I want to be as safe as possible to prolong the inevitable with this blower.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Truth be told, "someone", not my wife, put 2.5 gallons of 87 in the car this weekend.

So I got the 100 octane to offset the shitty gas.

I will however run a bit of this in every tank since we get crappy 91 octane here, and I want to be as safe as possible to prolong the inevitable with this blower.

:lol: ok makes sense. Hungover one morning at the station huh?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back