What have you done to your mustang today?

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
If I ain't mistaken, I bought my 09 3years ago today. Think I'll buy an AFCO heat exchanger for its birthday ;)

SRTthis

Reaction score
got the new ball joint in on the driver side and everything bolted back up. need to pick up a few cotter pins this week and finish running the wires this weekend.
39c6cfc0.jpg

e981f38f.jpg

bigpappy33

11.17@126
Reaction score
Ordered a McLeod RXT. Guess I am glad I got this many miles out of the non TSB stock clutch, but damn I hate buying something so expensive that doesn't make the car faster.

merk

forum member
Reaction score
That is pretty cool dude. Definatly alot of work I would thing.

EGNARO

Orange Backwards
Reaction score
How hard was the install on those 2011 side skirts? I've been thinking about doing it for a while now

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
Wanna do a DIY write up? Haha

Not now. lol. I'd have to pull them back off to get pictures and that would ruin the mounting clips. I know I should have done it while I was installing them.

It's really a straight forward install. When you compare the new ones to the old ones it's pretty obvious what part needs to be trimmed off. Then holding the new ones in place will show which mounting hole doesn't exactly line up.

A steady hand and a new razor blade is all that's needed to trim the plastic, and then a 1/4" drill bit to elongate the hole and you're done.

EGNARO

Orange Backwards
Reaction score
Not now. lol. I'd have to pull them back off to get pictures and that would ruin the mounting clips. I know I should have done it while I was installing them.

It's really a straight forward install. When you compare the new ones to the old ones it's pretty obvious what part needs to be trimmed off. Then holding the new ones in place will show which mounting hole doesn't exactly line up.

A steady hand and a new razor blade is all that's needed to trim the plastic, and then a 1/4" drill bit to elongate the hole and you're done.

Alright thanks. Did u buy those new or are they take offs

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back