What have you done to your mustang today?

Saleen304

forum member
Reaction score
Bought some dyno time yesterday. Made 6 pulls. All looked about the same. Really falling on its face up top which I noticed last weekend at the strip. Running a Saleen supercharger and expect it to make power all the way to 6400 or so, but it just flattens out. I unhooked my exhaust at the mid pipe to see if that was the issue, but no change. Dyno doesn't have inductive rpm pickup so we tried to use roller rpm and calibrate it to that, but it didn't seem to work well. I pulled to 7000 rpm and this shows I only pulled to 6200 rpm.

93be2be92f1be0e8ebb8aee5ad5d759d.jpg

bunits19714

forum member
Reaction score
got the new 20" wheels and tires married today. Man those mothers are heavy. Have to wait to put them on the car till tomorrow evening, Last track day is tomorrow and then the drag set up goes up for sale. Last chance for my 9 second time slip in 2016 lets see if the tuner finally has the trans right.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
got the new 20" wheels and tires married today. Man those mothers are heavy. Have to wait to put them on the car till tomorrow evening, Last track day is tomorrow and then the drag set up goes up for sale. Last chance for my 9 second time slip in 2016 lets see if the tuner finally has the trans right.
Bryan,

Good-Luck !!!

Terry

077tango

Reaction score
New brake lines

Saturday I had the brake system flushed, filled with DOT 4 and installed J&M stainless brake lines on the front. What I've noticed so far:

Gained 2/10 off my 0-60 time.
More looks from women driving down the road.
No more distortion on my radio at level 32.
Coyote drivers looked at me in awe.
My wife has been much sweeter since the install.

Plus the brakes do feel a little firmer. Next will hopefully be some good black Friday sales on front rotors and pads (getting brakes ready for a few track days next year). Life is good!!

Last edited:

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I had some input in the main one, but Webber started the thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Gotcha! I knew that I had seen it, but couldn't recall who started it. I did know that you had done a nice wire tuck on the CO car.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back