Whipple Gen II H.O. Supercharger Kit**SOLD**

bigpappy33

11.17@126
Reaction score
**SOLD**

Well guys I'm changing up the set up in my car, so the Whipple has to go. This kit is only 5 months old, and has been on the car for a little less than 3000 miles. It was the 550HP kit from Ford Racing. Kit will include the Gen II blower, 3.375" AND 3.125" pulleys, Intake, New belt, fuel injectors, spark plugs, heat exchanger IC pump and resovoir, and GT500 fuel pumps and FPDM. Kit is currently on the car, and will be pulled off as soon as this is sold. Asking 5,300 Shipped.

Also have a Thump_RRR Racing Tensioner for sale, can be included with the kit or sold separate.

The kit will be sold with the plastic whipple intake tube, but I also have a carbon fiber JLT one off Whipple Intake I can sell with the kit of separately. PM for details.

PICS

IMG_0688.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg

IMG_0561-1.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
:omfg:

My dream setup. So close but yet so far away.:thud::sigh1:

I need a layaway plan....LOL!!!

Last edited:

StangPower05

"Pony Up"
Reaction score
What next??? Comeon give us a hint, lol. Doing a custom 3.4L Whipple setup?? Anyay, how much for the jlt intake tube seperatly??

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
Wow Alex, why would you want to sell this thing?! After we met up and i got a ride in your car i was shocked on how she performed. Please tell me it is a twin turbo setup coming =)

bigpappy33

11.17@126
Reaction score
What next??? Comeon give us a hint, lol. Doing a custom 3.4L Whipple setup?? Anyay, how much for the jlt intake tube seperatly??

Found a deal I can't pass up, I'll spill the beans on it once this sells and I can pick it up.

I can sell the tube for $160 shipped. But won't be able to move it till the kit gets sold and everything comes off.

Wow Alex, why would you want to sell this thing?! After we met up and i got a ride in your car i was shocked on how she performed. Please tell me it is a twin turbo setup coming =)

You could prob guess what it is, but don't say anything yet. Wanna make sure this sells and I can get it first before everyone gets excited ;)

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
Found a deal I can't pass up, I'll spill the beans on it once this sells and I can pick it up.

I can sell the tube for $160 shipped. But won't be able to move it till the kit gets sold and everything comes off.

You could prob guess what it is, but don't say anything yet. Wanna make sure this sells and I can get it first before everyone gets excited ;)

Actually i have a very good idea on what it is... I hope i am right and i hope everything works out.

Yup, first guess haha =) Let me know when/where, i'm down to help

Last edited:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Twin turbo...................gotta be. It's the only thing in the same league IMO. LOL!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back