WTB: 4.6 2v Long tube headers and PI Heads

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
I am trying to complete a budget project that I am working on and need a good set of 2v PI heads and set of headers for a 4.6. Could use a good intake as well if the price is right.

As I said this project is a budget build so not looking for new, but I do need good usable parts.

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score
I got some 03 heads that came off a motor that broke a t-chain so it bent several valves but I have a full set of replacement valves they just need swapped out.
$150 picked up and they are yours.
Also have a Pi intake that has a piece of the heater hose nipple broken off but still has plenty left to safely secure the hose to $75

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
I got some 03 heads that came off a motor that broke a t-chain so it bent several valves but I have a full set of replacement valves they just need swapped out.
$150 picked up and they are yours.
Also have a Pi intake that has a piece of the heater hose nipple broken off but still has plenty left to safely secure the hose to $75

Sorry it took so long to reply, I'll get back with sometime in the near future and if you still have them I'll make a road trip and come get them. If your not too far away. Not sure the distance from here.

Sent from iPhone

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back