WTB: Bogarts

biz4765

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in selling a used set of Bogart 15x4 and 15x10 I am interested. I would buy Welded R/T, Bogart GT, or D10s.

Thanks
Bob

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
my06gt told me he was looking to sell his setup the other day might want to pm him and see for sure .

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Let me think about this. I have a set of Bogarts (bought used from JDMIII) with mounted BRAND NEW NEVER USED MT skinnies and ET Streets. Economy what it is, I have yet to try them out and don't see it happening anytime soon. if the offer was a fair one, I might be tempted to let 'em go...mannnnnn, the next thing you know I'll be selling the car...sheesh...

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Let me think about this. I have a set of Bogarts (bought used from JDMIII) with mounted BRAND NEW NEVER USED MT skinnies and ET Streets. Economy what it is, I have yet to try them out and don't see it happening anytime soon. if the offer was a fair one, I might be tempted to let 'em go...mannnnnn, the next thing you know I'll be selling the car...sheesh...

you could make a nice penny on the bogarts. Just don't sell the car!!

biz4765

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
BOSS, the fact that I could grab them from you with tires mounted already is very attractive to me. I don't want to twist your arm into selling tho so give it some thought and let me know if you def want to talk about it.

BBR, while I do like Holeshot holestars, I like bogarts so much better. Unless ofcoarse you got some used ones possibly even one with some tires already mounted for a fair price?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back