WTB Boost controller

cruisin

Reaction score
Looking for an electronic boost controller.
Prefer 3 or more settings but anything that works from the drivers seat

cruisin

Reaction score
Still look for one. PayPal is ready just waiting for someone to sell me one.

I am ok with something with only 2 settings.
Just need something to get me by for the summer.

Doesn't have to be fancy or it could be

Display or no display, either or

Would love an AMS-1000 but am fine with just about anything as long as it works, doesn't creep and can switch from the drivers seat.

cruisin

Reaction score
Go,on the yellowbullet and search it.

What controller are you using?
I keep forgetting that you're local to me. There's about 5 of us on here that I know of from the GTA.

Also what do you think about the controller you are using. ?

I like the AMS and the Boost Leash because they have ramp in and gear selectable boost.

For standing mile, there aren't a lot of tires that meet tech and are good for a launch so the ramp in is a nice feature.

I have used older versions of the Turbo Smart E Boost (first gen), Greddy Profec B and a Greddy Profec -E01 along with an Emanage.

Heard lost of positives on the E Boost II

Last edited:

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
The guy behind all of the Leash Electronics is local to me, name of Randy Westmoreland. I talked to him a few times about my turbo build, he's extremely knowledgeable and makes some badass products. A friend of mine runs his progressive nitrous controller with great results.

LTHLCHRG

forum member
Reaction score
What controller are you using?
I keep forgetting that you're local to me. There's about 5 of us on here that I know of from the GTA.

Also what do you think about the controller you are using. ?

I like the AMS and the Boost Leash because they have ramp in and gear selectable boost.

For standing mile, there aren't a lot of tires that meet tech and are good for a launch so the ramp in is a nice feature.

I have used older versions of the Turbo Smart E Boost (first gen), Greddy Profec B and a Greddy Profec -E01 along with an Emanage.

Heard lost of positives on the E Boost II
Cars not done yet but will be using the boost leash.it has all the functions I need and is a lot more user friendly than the ams 1000.For the price I would get the boost leash over the e boost.

cruisin

Reaction score
If nothing pops up in the next day or two, I probably will order boost leash.
Going to do a little more reading on them and see what else I can find to limit the amount of surprises.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back