WTB stock a-arms

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am going to be pulling off my BMR adjustable a-arms in the next few weeks so I need the stock a-arms. Let me know the price shipped to 62301. If you are interested in the BMR's we can swap with money on your end.

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If you don't find any before the 25th let me know. I am pretty sure mine are in my storage unit. You can have them for shipping costs. I am in Brazil till then or I would go check in the morning.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Are the red or hammertone black? How many miles on them (thinking of the bushings)?

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Black and they might have 2-300 miles, I switched to the adjustable to tuck the holeshot wheels back under the fender better than the non adjustable a-arms.

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I found a set, I'm getting them as part of a deal with the BMR's, thanks for all the replies.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Received the BMR A-arms today. The box was beat up rather severely due to being twice as big as it should have been but the A arms look great. A little tip, air space in a box is very bad when shipping something. If it moves inside the box it's going to bang around.

IMG_2213.jpg

IMG_2215.jpg

I'll get started on swapping them out after lunch, hopefully will have the stock A arms cleaned up and boxed up by tomorrow morning.

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I apologize for that, I just drop the parts off at the UPS store and let them package it. I will talk to them and show them this picture so hopefully they don't pull this shit again. I had issues with one other package they shipped and the same thing happened.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Your UPS store employee is an idiot and isn't qualified to package stuff for a living. It's not rocket science. :roflmao:

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm not going to disagree with that at all. It goes back to the old saying if you want it done right do it yourself, I just don't mess with it since finding boxes are a pain in the ass for the bigger shit.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Got them swapped out. Damn, steering got really loose, I need an alignment BAD! The steering and entire front end feel lighter though and I like it. I found a torn boot on a tie rod end so those will get swapped out soon. Here's my new A arms and a pic of the stock ones cleaned up and ready to pack. I'll email you a tracking number tomorrow.

IMG_2216.jpg

IMG_2217.jpg

IMG_2218.jpg

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Got them swapped out. Damn, steering got really loose, I need an alignment BAD! The steering and entire front end feel lighter though and I like it. I found a torn boot on a tie rod end so those will get swapped out soon. Here's my new A arms and a pic of the stock ones cleaned up and ready to pack. I'll email you a tracking number tomorrow.

IMG_2216.jpg

IMG_2217.jpg

IMG_2218.jpg

Thanks for swapping the a-arms, I hope to get the car back together this week and get it sold soon.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back