WTB turbo kit 05+ 3V

cruisin

Reaction score
Would really prefer twins. Let me know what's available.
Must be able to ship. Looking for mid-high hp.
700+

cruisin

Reaction score
Have a Saleen SC with all the fixins, 10%OD, 8rib, ultimate intake, larger reservoir etc etc that I'll be unloading, will trade or sell seperate but it's not coming off till I have something else.
Nothing has more than 6000 on it and most parts are just dyno time.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If you want a twin kit then give Jim Napier at Turbohorsepower a call. He is great to work with and makes a good kit, he can fix you up.

Earl

cruisin

Reaction score
That is the kit on the top of my list. Any idea what lead times are or entrance fee?
How do you like your kit? What kind of numbers are you pushing out?

cruisin

Reaction score
Btw, if you wouldn't mind some more pics of you're set up, that would be great. Or just a link to where you have them.

cruisin

Reaction score
Link it please. I'll check it out for sure.
Generally I would like two smaller as opposed to one large one but I haven't checked out your kit yet.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

cruisin

Reaction score
Haha. They are very nice. Will have to take a look at some of the options and price things out with you and see where I would stand. Hoping for the same as my Saleen SC but with a big top end and room to grow.
Already have a fuel system but may need to upgrade my 60lb injectors.
Will need at least 700 out of it with room to grow.

cruisin

Reaction score
it will do that plus some. it will make way more power then the sc

What is the lead time for shipments, have you sourced a larger IC for your kit for those going larger than the included spring and how high are we talking in numbers. I'm pretty sure my motor will take all I can throw at it. Keeping with decent spool of course.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Everything remains with the THP kit, AC, PS, you can even use any stock or after market H, X pipe setup. The battery gets moved to the trunk, the fuse box and cpu are relocated.

Earl

cruisin

Reaction score
Some pictures of my original build can be seen here. http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u65/retfr8flyr/TT 06/

Unless you specifically want a twin setup, the S&H kit is your best bang for the buck. The twins are nice and I am very happy with mine but it is very expensive compared to a good single.

Earl

Thanks, I really do appreciate it. The pics of your kit really only complicated things. In a really good way. Without driving or graphs, I have to be honest, it's a crapshoot.
It seems like a decision between 2 - ambitious 11sec base kits

Bobby

turbo gt about to go fast
Reaction score
just out side of charlotte north carolina
give me a call and i can talk more about it. if you order it today it can ship out next week. kits are in stock all that has to be done is to weld on the maf flange. remember our kit is complete 100% plus we give you upgrades like billet wheel, new maf, and high temp coating included. if you dont need any thing you can delete it out to save money. it also has a 1 year warranty

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back