2011 or 2012

daveknight

Reaction score
I'm looking at a 2011 mustang GT/CS 14k miles and a 2012 mustang GT with 13k miles clothe seat with in take.... The CS is actually 200 cheaper, both red and Manuel.... Which one do you guys think I should get??

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
Have you checked kelly blue book for values? Why is a newer vehicle with less mileage a better price? Do you have the VIN Numbers? I can run a Car Fax on them for you for a few dollars

AHaze

Reaction score
Do some digging on when Ford sorted out the EPAS and clutch issues that the early Coyote cars suffered from. I don't know the answer, unfortunately. Might be a reason to avoid the 2011 unless you are in love with the CS package and willing to correct those problems yourself.

RoushStage2

Reaction score
Check the Carfax on both. The CarFax usually will show a link to the original window sticker compare the options and level of the car. Like CS/GT vs base vs premium? A 401a model is the upgraded interior. Similar but different to the CS interior upgrade. The CS is a great car but will not come stock with any of the typical factory performance options from Ford. The performance options will make for a better handling car. Also look for mods on the car that you would want anyway.

Since the 2011 is the first year of the Coyote 5.0L (302ci) motor. I would probably lean towards the newer car, but need much more information.

Iceman62

Bullitt 6005
Reaction score
they are supplying a Latin driver for you with the car? Wow that's cool!

I'd get the newer model/lower mileage car.
Saw that too...get that one so he can detail car for you. ;) :D

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back