2014 GT Spare tire?

redvertstang

Reaction score
My 13 CS came with 19s but the spare is 18 and overal diameter is smaller since it needs to fit in the trunk cavity unless you don’t mind taking part of our already small trunk space lol. However If your flat is in the back You could always swap a front tire to the back and use the spare in the front

OX1

forum member
Reaction score
One other option is a stock 18" spare and bolt on 1" spacer (the kind that has it's own studs). I added front brembos, but like to put the factory 18" all seasons on in the winter (car doesn't really go anywhere and I like to keep my summer tires away from below zero temps). Since this is only for a spare, should be plenty OK to get you home.

Mike in SC

Lactation Consultant
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses. I just pulled the trigger and ordered the very expensive one-of-a-kind spare from NC that Andrew turned me on to. The car is worth it.

dre256

forum member
Reaction score
I know it's a little late but OEM 19 will fit in the trunk. I have an OEM track pack wheel with 255-40-19 as my spare. Takes a little effort to get it in the hole but works. Trunk mat gets raised about 2 inches. Under the wheel I have my bottle jack, breaker bar, and extra quart of oil. Been in there basically since I bought the car new. Comes out to save wieght when I go to the track then back in it goes.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back