2014 Mustang GT ProCharger Help Needed

14Staang

Reaction score
Hey everyone I’m new to the forum. I have a 2014 Mustang GT that is stock with exception to full flowmaster exhaust and a cold air intake. My goals are about 550 rwhp and 450 retweets. I’m not an aggressive driver and I’m usually cruising. I just want the power available if I step on it. My budget was $8000 and I wanted to do some upgrades so I spend $800 on a S550 6 piston front Brembo brake upgrade. $1200 upgrading MT-82 Shifter, hydraulic throwout bearing, and Exedy clutch. I spent $2700 on a D-1X ProCharger Head unit only that was lightly used, $300 on Frozen Boost intercooler. I don’t know any of the other specific parts that I need and I think ordering the remaining parts that I need will be too expensive if I order them from ProCharger.

The reason that I am making this pose is because I need assistance finishing ordering everything else that I need for my supercharger. I’m trying to spend no more than $2500 on the parts and about $500 to whoever is going to install the kit.

Last edited:

AHaze

Reaction score
Hopefully you ensured the supercharger is the correct rotation and outlet orientation.
If you can do the fabrication work yourself, you may be able to come up with mounting brackets and piping cheaper than buying them. If not, your best bet is likely going to be bite the bullet and order them from Procharger.
$500 to install everything is not realistic IMHO, especially if you include tuning which will run at least that much on its own.

14Staang

Reaction score
I have an SCT Tuner that I used in the past on my previous car which was a SHO so hopefully that can still be used. The supercharger is Standard rotation and was previously used on a sbf. I looked at the pictures of its previous installation and cross referenced them with a diagram from a 2014 Mustang with the same supercharger.

IMG_9251.jpeg

IMG_9253.png

MrBhp

Reaction score
That looks like a purpose built race car. Probably has an ice box sitting next to the driver. I think you are going to bust your budget. I don't have anything useful for you, sorry, just an observation.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back