Ac help

Slow50

Reaction score
Thank you I need some help. I have a 2012 Mustang six cylinder and the air conditioner is not working. if I jump the compressor, it comes out ice cold. I hooked up my scanner and it's showing that the pressure switches are working. I took a screenshot of the scanner if it helps anybody out.Theprevious owner put a new blower motor and resistor. All the relays are working.just kind of lost if anybody can help thank you.

IMG_1910.png

IMG_1897.png

Juice

forum member
Reaction score
AC request = NO, must be YES for the compressor to kick on.

Steve Waters

Reaction score
Could be in the control panel/hvac control. Bad button? Does the compressor come on when using the defrost mode?

Slow50

Reaction score
Sorry just seen this. Thank you for the help. so basically, the recirculate button lights up but is not working. With the scanner I can make it switch open and close. So I bought a used bezel and a used hvac module. Still no AC. The only code I’m getting now is B10B9:14-0A Blower control. When I look it up it says a bad blower motor. I replaced the blower motor twice. The car also needed a new ambient temperature sensor, which I put. I also swapped out the resistor. I went through all the grounds. The only thing I didn’t do was the precious switch, which I’m going to try, but on my scanner is showing it working. Thank you for any help.

Slow50

Reaction score
B10B9:14-0A This code keeps coming up as blower control, but I swapped out two different blower motors, and resistors and no different

DieHarder

Reaction score
B10B9:14-0A This code keeps coming up as blower control, but I swapped out two different blower motors, and resistors and no different
Then you might want to trace the blower control cabling and test continuity thru the circuit with a VOM on ohms end-to-end.

Here's a couple of manual resources that may help:

Slow50

Reaction score
Thank you everyone. It wound up being a few things. One was the ambient temperature sensor. The bezel, the buttons weren’t working properly so I changed it. And the blower motor resistor. I changed it 2 times with aftermarket parts. I ordered an oem FoMo and now it’s working. So if you get code B10B9:14 blower control, that’s the resistor. Thank you again.

Back