Aftermarket hoods...

MindIfISmoke?

Wrecking Crew
Reaction score
Where are you guys purchasing them? What's your fav look? Here is a pic of my car I was thinking a 3" cowl but I am unsure ...

a6fa0168-7a5c-bf8b.jpg

a6fa0168-7a86-5d46.jpg

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Nice ride, but what is going on with the foglights? lol

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
bro, you bought that car about 18 months ago because i was looking at buying it, lol. it's a sexy ass car and i wouldn't change a thing.... except the fog lights. what's going on with those things?

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I'm liking the retro style spoke rims. I normally don't, but those are unique and sharp.

MindIfISmoke?

Wrecking Crew
Reaction score
LOL I definately bought that car like a month ago. The only reason I want a new hood is because that hood scoop decided to let go at the track this weekend and got trashed!!!!! And i kinda like the fog lights we shall see tho i may change it up a bit....

sent from my rooted HTC thunderbolt

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
great buy on the car, it's very unique and my fiancee and i loved it. it was a bit too much and too far when we saw it on autotrader. sorry about the scoop flying off but when shit breaks, it's just a change to mod it, lol.

american muscle has some great hood at a very good price and i bought my 3" cowl hood from them and it was a perfect fit. i bought the kaeneen hood and it's very reasonable.

69Mach1-409

Reaction score
Steeda & BBR cowl hoods are all made by Kaenen.

I have the Kaenen cowl and the body shop couldn't say enough about how nice the hood was. Hands down the best aftermarket hood they've ever dealt with. Now if they could just get the damn color to match...

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
That hood is nice but what about rain? ehhh that's why I haven't gotten a hood yet I was some cooling properties but I don't want my engine to take a bath.

Back