Battery Cable Terminal Connector

rocknrod

Reaction score
Anyone have a source for the offset battery cable lug connector terminal on my Mustang shown in the photo? Not the cable, I can find those. I can find offset elbow type, bent, straight etc. But this shape is a tough one. Anyone have a source?
Batt Term.jpg

07 Boss

Reaction score
You can also just go get a new terminal and wire it up. I mean that offset is just to give you room for the bolt. A different terminal can be had for less than $20. You can spend up to $40 for a "fancy" one.

rocknrod

Reaction score
You can also just go get a new terminal and wire it up. I mean that offset is just to give you room for the bolt. A different terminal can be had for less than $20. You can spend up to $40 for a "fancy" one.
I considered that, with the battery terminal being lowered on these batteries it's difficult to find one that works. Suggestion?
I thought of a military terminal but I would need to change the battery to flat top unit. Not sure how that would work for clearance.

rocknrod

Reaction score
I considered that, with the battery terminal being lowered on these batteries it's difficult to find one that works. Suggestion?
I thought of a military terminal but I would need to change the battery to flat top unit. Not sure how that would work for clearance.
Heck I can't do that either since the starter cable is crimped to the same battery terminal.

20240726_125044.jpg

DieHarder

Reaction score
The cables look near brand new. What are you trying to fix?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back